Mango Malpua. Mango Malpua is a very interesting and easy recipe because it gives a delicious twist to a normal malpua!! Everyone likes mangos and Malpua so a combination. This deliciously cooked malpua has elegant mango flavours deeply imbibed in it with irresistible sweet flavors to add to it.
Mango Malpua Recipes: Home Made Mango Malpua Recipes, Mango Enjoy the delicious dessert! You can also prepare and soak the malpua in the sugar syrup in the traditional way. Ripe mango Malpua, is delicious sweet dish. Cooking Mango Malpua is a fun point, in addition it becomes much more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 8 ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition for Mango Malpua
- It’s 1/2 cup for All purpose flour.
- Provide 1 cup Milk.
- Require 1/2 cup of Mango pulp.
- Provide 1 tbsp – Clarified butter.
- You need For for syrup:.
- Require As required of Clarified butter – for frying.
- Give 1 cup Sugar.
- Need 1 cup – Water.
It is a flavourful change in traditional recipe. Health conscious people can also try it as it has more fibre and goodness of mango, It is shallow fried on non. Malpua recipe – Malpua are small sweet pancakes traditionally made during festivals like Holi, Diwali and Navratri. Find all ingredients and method to cook मैंगो मालपुआ रेसिपी along with preparation & cooking time.
Mango Malpua process
- In a mixing bowl add,all purpose flour and mango pulp and mix.
- Now add milk little by little and mix it well.
- Make a smooth thick batter..
- In a medium flame in pan add sugar and water bring to boil stir occasionally bring into one string consistency..
- Heat the clarified butter in a pan,reduce the flame to medium..
- Add one spoon batter and cook until golden brown and crispy.
- Flip it.
- Strain and soak the malpua into the sugar syrup..
- Mango malpua is ready to serve.
Malpua is a pancake served as a dessert or a snack originating from the Indian subcontinent, popular in India, Nepal and Bangladesh. Barley was the most prolific grain eaten by the arya of the Vedic period. malpua recipe malpura recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. an exotic pancake dessert snack which is hugely popular for the combination of malpua with rabri. this recipe is also known as bengali. Malpua is a traditional recipe that can be made very easily. Malpua is fried and dipped in sugar syrup and then served with kheer.