Frozen Magaj kulfi (matla kulfi).
Food preparation Frozen Magaj kulfi (matla kulfi) is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being much more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 11 active ingredients, you can start cooking 9 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition Frozen Magaj kulfi (matla kulfi)
- You need 500 ml of full fat milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp sugar.
- Need Pinch for backing soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup gram flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp for ghee.
- Provide 1/4 cup milk powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp – heaped cardamom powder.
- Prepare 7-8 for saffron strings.
- Give 1/4 cup of cream (available at home).
- Require 4-5 of almonds roughly chopped.
- You need 5-7 for raisins chopped.
Frozen Magaj kulfi (matla kulfi) how to cook
- Heat heavy bottom pan, and add gram flour and ghee. Make sure it couldn't be smooth. Saute flour on low heat till lightly chage colour and nice aroma release..
- Now transfer into bowl and add cardamom powder. Let it cool down completely..
- Heat 250ml milk and add 2 tbsp sugar. Keep on medium heat and simmer for 2-3min. Stir continuously. Add backing soda and mix well. Keep on low heat for 5-7min or until it turns light yellow and becomes thick..
- Transfer into bowl and cool down completely. Keep in fridge for make it chilled..
- Put another 250ml milk into heavy bottom pan and simmer for 5-7min, let it cool down completely, then put in fridger for 1-2hrs, then add cream, milk powder and sugar. And beat it for 4-5min..
- Then add sauted gram flour mixture and beat well. Then add chilld condensed milk and beat it nicely for 5-7min, you will get nice fluffy texture. Cover this with aluminum foil and keep in deep freezer for 3-4hrs..
- Soak saffron strings into spoonful of milk and crush it. Add this to frized mixture and again beat very nicely it for 5-10min..
- Again cover this with foil and put it to deep fridger for more 5-7hrs. Add chopped almonds and raisins. Mix well and pour into kulfi moulds and again put into deep fridger for 8-9hrs..
- Enjoy the cold, frozen Indian dessert in this hot summer..