A healthy Waffle Sandwich.
Cooking A healthy Waffle Sandwich is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 5 components, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of A healthy Waffle Sandwich
- Prepare 2 of Publix Greenwise gluten free frozen blueberry waffles.
- Prepare 1 of Organic egg.
- Prepare 1 of natural chicken sausage patty.
- You need To taste of Cheese such as colby jack or cheddar.
- You need To taste of Real maple syrup.
A healthy Waffle Sandwich start cooking
- Heat your skillet on medium high and cook sausage patty according to directions.
- Half way through, put you waffles in the toaster. Be sure they are crispy..
- With about a minute left on the sausage, crack your egg and throw it in the pan. Fry it up how you like it..over easy, over hard, sunny side up…what eves ?.
- Assemble cheese on one waffle. Put however much cheese you want…it's your sammi. ?.
- Then put the egg and meat on the cheese waffle and the other waffle on top! Mmmmmm….. Serve with a side of real maple syrup and dip away!.
- I am sure there are other brands you could use, but these are my favorites. These sausages often go BOGO or on sale, so I snatch them up when I can..