Yakult Tripe layered choco custard biscuit cake.
Cooking Yakult Tripe layered choco custard biscuit cake is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 15 active ingredients, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients Yakult Tripe layered choco custard biscuit cake
- Provide 2 bottles – yakult.
- Provide for For base.
- Need 1 packet biscuit (marigold).
- Prepare 20 gm – butter.
- Prepare 2nd layer.
- It’s 2 tsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 150 ml – milk.
- Provide 50 gm sugar.
- Provide 1 bottle yakult.
- Require – 3rd layer.
- Provide 150 ml – milk.
- It’s 50 gm – sugar.
- Give 2 tsp for cornstarch.
- Require 20 grms for coco powder.
- You need 1 bottle yakult milk.
Yakult Tripe layered choco custard biscuit cake instructions
- Take a tray, apply butter on the base and place butter paper over it. Then take biscuits and powder them. Add melted butter to it and mix well. Transfer the crumble to the tray. Flatten and keep refrigerator 15 mins..
- Meanwhile, prepare the 2nd layer: Pour milk in a pan, add custard powder, sugar and mix well. Keep on flame and stir constantly..
- Once cooked, it should have a thick consistency. Turn of flame off, cool and then add yakult to it. Mix well and pour on the bscuit base. Then keep it in the refrigerator..
- For the 3rd layer: mix up coco powder, cornstarch, sugar, milk and mix well..
- Cool on low flame and once it gets a thick consistency, turn off the flame. Cool and add yakult. Pour over the custard layer and refrigerate..
- Demould and sprinkle icing sugar on top..
- Cut a slice and your no-bake cake is ready..