Eggless marble banana cake. This eggless banana cake is super moist, not very sweet and perfect way to celebrate this Mother's Day. This is an easy recipe that makes a great looking cake. This Eggless Marble Cake recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.
Everyone on the blogosphere went crazy baking these amazing Zebra cakes,which required a little precision in pouring the batter and Voila!you get pretty Zebra stripes when you cut the cake. Learn to make an eggless banana cake at home. This Ultimate moist banana cake recipe with oil is going to be one of the best banana cake you would After tapping, garnish the banana cake eggless with your choice of nuts and dry fruits. Food preparation Eggless marble banana cake is an enjoyable thing, additionally it ends up being extra special value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 10 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition of Eggless marble banana cake
- It’s 1 1/4 cup for all purpose flour.
- Give 1 cup mashed ripe banana (5 bananas).
- You need 1/3 cup caster sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Require 1 tsp for baking soda.
- Need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Require 6 tbsp for milk.
To add the crunch to this soft and moist Banana cake, I added. Eggless Banana Cake recipe is eggless and vegan too! For some reason I love eggless cakes as I am not too fond of egg odor in the cakes. The texture of the eggless banana cake is soft, spongy and also nutty.
Eggless marble banana cake instructions
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees, grease tin.
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl.
- Combine mashed bananas, oil and vanilla extract in a small bowl..
- Now mix in banana mixture to the flour mixture. Stir until just moistened. If batter is too thick, add milk a tablespoon at a time until you get a right consistency. It should be easy to spread..
- Divide batter into two. Add cocoa powder to one portion, stir well. Leave the other half plain.
- Place the cake mixture into prepared pan by alternating spoonfuls of plain butter with chocolate batter. Using the back of the spoon swirl the batter to get marbled effect..
- Bake for 30-45min or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cook cake in the pan for 15min, transfer onto wire rack and allow to cool completely.
I have added some pecans, pistachios and cashew but nuts are optional. Cook up this homemade Eggless Banana Cake for quick surprise for your loved ones. Grease a cake pan and dust with flour and keep aside. Beat together butter and MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk till creamy, add the curd and whisk well. We all know that bananas are very healthy.