Malpua. Malpua recipe – Detailed recipe of malpua along with step by step photos. Malpua is a sweet pancake popular in Uttar pradesh, Rajsthan, Bihar, West bengal, Orissa and Maharashtra. Malpua is an upgraded version of the humble pua, where the pua is soaked in a sugar syrup and The Bihari version of malpua also has added banana to it.
malpura recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. an exotic pancake dessert snack which is hugely popular for the combination of malpua with rabri. this recipe is also known as bengali. Malpua recipe with step by step photos. Malpua is a traditional North Indian sweet of soft, fluffy and So this recipe is indeed a Fluffy version of malpua. the inner texture is fluffy and the outside edges. Cooking Malpua is a fun point, in addition it ends up being more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 6 components, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements – Malpua
- Give 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup – sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup water.
- Need 2-3 – cardamom (powdered).
- Provide 1 tsp khuskhus(poppy seed).
- Require of Oil for deep frying.
Malpua is a mouthwatering pancake recipe specially prepared during the Eid and Holi festival. At Times Food Learn how to make mouthwatering Malpua Step by Step, Prep Time, Cook Time and required. ? Malpua. Refined flour pancakes fried in ghee and dunked in sugar syrup. Malpua is a sweet pancake-style treat that's popular throughout Bangladesh and India.
- In one pot put sugar, water cardamom heat till sugar dissolve.
- Let the sugar syrup get cool. Now in another bowl take wheat flour, put poppy seed in the flour mix now with the help of sugar syrup make batter.it should be thick like idli batter.leave it for 10-15 mnts..
- In pan heat oil at medium heat.fill small laddle with malpua batter & put batter in oil it will take round shape cook.turn when it get golden in colour.cook other side also till golden colour. Remove from oil. Same way make all malpua. Serve hot or cold,both way it tastes good..
Malpua is often served as a tasty dessert, a sweet snack. Jaggery Malpua is a delicious but quick dessert characterised by this luxuriant flavour, speckled with exciting tinges of fennel. These melt-in-the-mouth whole wheat flour malpuas should ideally be served. Malpua is a delectable pancake recipe made from refined flour and semolina. Malpua is a truly traditional Indian Dessert which is very popular and extremely irresistible.