Personal Pot Pies.
Cooking Personal Pot Pies is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 6 ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements Personal Pot Pies
- Give 12 of Rhodes Dinner Rolls thawed to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups for chicken cooked and cubed.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups – frozen mixed vegetables , thawed.
- Need 1 can of cream chicken of soup.
- Require 3/4 cup cheddar cheese grated.
- Give to taste for salt pepper &.
Personal Pot Pies how to cook
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray..
- Flatten each roll or biscuit into a 6-7 inch circle..
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest..
- In a large bowl combine chicken, vegetables and soup and mix well..
- Add salt & pepper to taste..
- Remove wrap from dough and press each dough circle into the bottom and up the sides of a sprayed muffin tin cup..
- Divide chicken mixture evenly between the dough cups..
- Sprinkle tops with grated cheese..
- Bake at 350°F 15-18 minutes..