Aaloo Kachoris. The perfect Aloo Kachori recipe for you. Make it this ramzan and enjoy your Iftar. Aloo Kachori Recipe Video in Hindi by Nisha Madhulika Also known as Aloo Kachori with Aloo Sabji, Ingredients.
Put the kachoris in the hot ghee and let it rise on high flame first. After flowering, then medium the gas. Giving shape to kachoris once cold. Cooking Aaloo Kachoris is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes extra special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 21 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients – Aaloo Kachoris
- Require 7-8 Potatoes boiled and mashed roughly.
- Give 11/2 tsp for Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp – Turmeric powder.
- Require 11/2 tsp Red chilli powder.
- It’s 3-4 for Green Chillies finely chopped.
- Give 1/8 tsp Asafoetida.
- It’s 1 tsp for Dry Mango powder or Amchur.
- You need 2 of Onions finely chopped.
- Need 1/2 cup Green Peas boiled (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp Oil.
- Need 1 – small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kitchen King masala.
- Require 1 tbsp of Coriander seeds crushed.
- You need – FOR THE DOUGH -.
- You need 2 cups – All purpose flour or Maida.
- Need 1/2 tsp Salt.
- Need 1 tsp for Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp for Carom seeds.
- Provide 2 tbsp Oil.
- Require 1/4 cup – Milk.
- Provide – Water as required.
Gather ingredients for the gram flour coating. Adding water to form thick paste. Dip the aaloo kachoris in gram flour paste and deep fry. Aloo Ki kachori is a delicious, spicy, fried puff bread.
Aaloo Kachoris step by step
- Knead a smooth dough with all the ingredients listed under it. Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes. In a pan, heat oil and add Asafoetida, crushed Coriander seeds and chopped Green chillies at first..
- Next add sliced Onions. Saute them until translucent. Now add the rest of the spices. And finally the mashed Potatoes and boiled Peas..
- Mix well and garnish with chopped Coriander Leaves finely chopped. Adjust salt according to taste..
- Divide the dough into portions and roll each into a small disc. Fill each with about 2 tablespoon of the potato mix and gather the edges together to form a pleat bringing it to the centre and then pinching it down to seal it properly. Make all in similar fashion and deep fry in hot oil on a low heat..
- Serve them hot with Green chutney or any dip of your choice. Enjoy!.
Aloo Ki kachori can be part of the main meal or it can even be served for breakfast with a hot cup of chai. Aloo Kachori, a very famous crispy Indian Snack. Perfect Kachori should be puffed up and flaky outside and hollow inside the filling usually gets stuck to the crust. Kachori Recipe with step by step photos and video. These are flaky and tasty kachoris made with a spiced moong dal stuffing. the trick to get the flaky as well as soft texture in.