Wheat flour Malpua. Make healthy malpua of wheat flour, which is also beneficial for health. Which is especially made at the festival. It is also easier to make than other dishes.
This one is a type of pancakes. Malpua recipe is one of special Holi sweet dishes among Indian recipe. The recipe I have shared below is with all-purpose flour. Food preparation Wheat flour Malpua is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 8 ingredients, you can start cooking 2 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements of Wheat flour Malpua
- You need 1.5 kg wheat flour.
- Require 1.5 kg for sugar.
- Give 100 gms of besan.
- It’s 100-150 gms for deshi ghee.
- Give 1/2 cup warm milk.
- Need 10-12 for string saffrons.
- You need 7-8 for cardamoms.
- Prepare some for Oil for fry.
But you can also replace it with wheat flour or atta if you like. Add lightly roasted fennel seeds, crushed pepper corns, whole wheat flour and half cup water. A wide variety of wheat flour mill options are available to. Wheat flour is a powder made from the grinding of wheat used for human consumption.
Wheat flour Malpua making process
- Take both flour in big bowl add ghee and sugar mix saffron in warm milk and cardamom mix in a flour mixture. Add water and mix till sugar melt Approx.1.5 litre water needed in this if need add 1/2 glass Water stir well with hands.Adjust consistency.Rest it for 1/2 hour..
- Now put a pan heat oil.Stir mixture with a cup and pour 1/2 cup in oil. Turn both side and make crispy take out on a strainer. Wheat flour Malpua is ready to serve. Serve hot with rabdi. And enjoy cold malpua with mango rabdi.Yummy delicious Malpua is ready..
Wheat varieties are called "soft" or "weak" if gluten content is low. Recipe – Wheat Malpua or Aate ka Malpua (मराठी ). Wheat flour malpua two ways (Kids lunch box recipe). Malpua recipe with step by step photos. Malpua is a traditional North Indian sweet of soft, fluffy and yet crisp pancakes coated with sugar syrup and served with rabri or thickened sweetened milk.