Beetroot Pressure Cooker Cake. Cooker cake recipe with step by step photos – Spongy and a soft, light textured delicious sponge cake made in pressure cooker.making a basic vanilla Tips for making cake in pressure cooker. Keep this cooker, only for baking. Line the base of the tins with butter paper or grease the bases and dust either with maida.
Many of you have made requests to post a recipe for a cake prepared in a pressure cooker. I got down to making one on Saturday. Grate it using a big holed grater. the largest pressure cooker I have and divided the batter into two pans and baked them for a good one hour each! Food preparation Beetroot Pressure Cooker Cake is an enjoyable thing, additionally it ends up being extra special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 8 components, you can start cooking 11 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition for Beetroot Pressure Cooker Cake
- Prepare 20 gm of Beet root powder.
- Give 150 gm – All purposes flour.
- Provide 1 Eggs.
- Require 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 50 gm Butter.
- Require 250 ml of Milk.
- Provide 30 gm Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp Vanilla essence.
The result, I got the best cakes ever! not Notes: Keep in mind that pressure cookers(US) are meant for cooking and not for baking in high heat. If you make a regular practice of making cake. Cake cooked in a pressure cooker – but it makes no difference to the taste. Heat sufficient water in an electric pressure cooker.
Beetroot Pressure Cooker Cake instructions
- Mix sugar powder and butter till it is light and fluffy..
- Add beaten eggs to the mixture and blend well till it gets lighter..
- Sieve the flour and baking powder together twice..
- Add the egg mixture to the flour and mix properly, after that add milk..
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly till fluffy and soft..
- Add some vanilla essence to the mixture to camouflage the smell of the eggs..
- Sprinkle some flour on the greased baking pan, add the batter to the pan..
- Place the cake pan into the pressure cooker upon a stand..
- Add water below the level of the cake pan, remove the whistle of the cooker lid..
- Cook for the 40 minutes and check the cake by using a knife test.
- Pierce the cake in the center using the knife, if the dough sticks to the knife, it needs more time to cook..
Insert a skewer to check if the cake is done. A simple Beetroot and chocolate cake recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends. There is no better time than this festive season to try this cake…. So I browsed around and found this recipe which had no eggs and butter…. I tried it yesterday and the cake came out so soft and spongy that it got over yesterday itself.