Onion Rava Dosa (Onion Pancakes). When the dosa batter is resting, you prepare the coconut chutney. The ease of this recipe makes it a good option for breakfast or even for brunch. But wanted to make it as onion rava dosa and with videos.
In restaurants I think – 'I think' first they sprinkle the onion on the tawa/ dosa pan first and then pour the. This is an authentic recipe of Onion Dosa or Onion Rava Dosa. This is a step by step homemade instant dosa recipe. Cooking Onion Rava Dosa (Onion Pancakes) is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 10 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Onion Rava Dosa (Onion Pancakes)
- Require 1 cup – Semolina.
- Give 2 tbsp Yogurt.
- Require As needed of Water (As required).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Rice Flour.
- It’s to taste – Salt (As required).
- Give 1 tsp for Cumin Seeds (Crushed).
- Give 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 2 for Onions (Finely Chopped).
- Need 2-3 Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- Provide As needed of Oil (For Greasing and Cooking).
This Traditional South Indian rava dosa recipe video shows how to make quick onion dosa at home. This south Indian breakfast recipe is very popular in Indian cuisine. Dosa Recipe or Onion Dosa is a plain dosa recipe with finely chopped onion topping over the dosa which gives the plain dosa a very yummy and unique flavor. A common breakfast recipe made with dosa batter like a pancake using chopped pyaz as the topping.
Onion Rava Dosa (Onion Pancakes) instructions
- Firstly, in a mixing bowl, add semolina..
- To the semolina, add yogurt and water. Mix it well into a thick batter. Rest the batter for 2 hours making sure the rava has absorbed the water..
- After 2 hours, add little water and mix well. Add the crushed cumin seeds and salt and mix..
- Add rice flour and mix. Add little water and mix well. Add ginger garlic paste. Mix well making sure there are no lumps..
- Add the green chillies and onions and mix well. Add little water and mix well. The batter should be not too thick and not too thin..
- Heat a pan on medium flame. Grease it lightly using little oil. Pour a spoonful of the batter. Cook on medium flame, using little oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides. Repeat with the remaining batter..
- Onion Pancakes are ready. Serve them immediately with pickle, ketchup or any chutney of your choice..
- It can also be served with any gravy dish..
Rava dosa is a delectably crispy rava dosa that can be prepared instantly. Rava Dosa is one of the most popular South Indian breakfast recipes. Onions will enhance the mouthfeel of the Rava Dosa. Rava dosa recipe with step by step photos. learn how to make hotel style crisp and instant rava dosa with onions with this easy recipe. Rava dosa recipe with video- Rava dosa is a popular south Indian dosa variety.