Cooking Steamed Hilsa is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 10 components, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Steamed Hilsa
- You need 4 pcs Hilsa fish.
- You need 3 tbsp for mustard seeds paste.
- Give 1 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Provide 1 tbsp for poppy seeds paste.
- Need 4 pcs green chillies.
- You need 4 tbsp – mustard oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp sugar.
- Need 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Require as per taste for Salt.
Steamed Hilsa start cooking
- Marinate the fish with salt and lemon juice for 15-20 mins..
- In a tiffin box mix the mustard paste with turmeric powder,salt,sugar,poppy seeds paste,green chilli paste,yoghurt and 2tbsp of mustard oil..
- Add the marinated fish into the mixture and garnish with slitted green chillies. Add another 2 tbsp of mustard oil..
- Place a stand into a heavy bottom pan. Keep the tiffin box on the stand and add water upto 1/3rd part of the box..
- Cover the lid and steam for 15 minutes..
- Serve with steamed rice..