Banana oats pancake. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. They start off with hearty rolled oats, Silk Almond Milk, banana, eggs. These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert.
In a large bowl, mash bananas, add eggs, beat until smooth mixture. Banana Egg Oat Pancakes are a go-to breakfast recipe that everyone should have in their back pockets! If you're not familiar with banana-egg pancakes, these aren't just any pancakes. Cooking Banana oats pancake is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being much more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 15 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Banana oats pancake
- Provide 1 cup oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup for Wheat flour.
- Provide 1 – ripe banana.
- It’s 4 tbsp. for Curd.
- Provide 3-4 tbsp. for Grinded Sugar.
- Give of Few drop vanila essance.
- Need Pinch of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch – baking soda.
- You need Pinch for salt.
- Require 1/2 of teasp. Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare for For garnishing:-.
- It’s – Banana.
- Prepare of Choco chips.
- Require Honey.
- Give 1 cup of milk or as per consistency.
The ingredients for this oat pancake recipe are all super simple and probably items you already have on hand. The ingredients are also all nutritious. Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Serve with syrup and, if desired, banana slices.
Banana oats pancake how to cook
- Take a pan dry roast oats and grind them into fine powder..
- Take all the remaining ingredients and mix well..
- Heat up a non-stick pan and put one laddle batter cook in slow flame when bubble start coming flip on the other side and cook untill it turns golden brown from both sides..
- Now take a plate place pancake put banana pieces, choco chips and drizzle some honey and enjoy..
My favorite buttermilk pancakes are tall, fluffy, buttery show-offs. In addition to this recipe being gluten-free, it's also refined sugar-free! Rolled oats: They wouldn't be oatmeal pancakes without the oatmeal! These Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are soft, fluffy and taste like banana bread! Put the oat milk, egg yolks, banana, oats.