Chicken pie. Add A Kick Of Sweet & Spicy To Your Chips Or Fries With Hellmann's® Spicy Dipping Sauce! Visit Us To Learn Where You Can Buy Yours Today! Standing Up For Wonderful, Magical Food.
Even a broke college student can put it together and eat a hot meal in just a few minutes. Combine the broth and soup in a medium saucepan and bring the mixture to a boil. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until well blended. Cooking Chicken pie is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 6 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements of Chicken pie
- Require 2 cups – maida.
- Give 2/3 cups for softened butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon salt.
- You need 1 for egg beaten.
- It’s as required of Leftover chicken or mutton minced.
- Need 6 tablespoons of chilled water from fridge.
Using premade pie crust, gravy mix, and a store-bought rotisserie chicken cuts a lot of steps from this comforting chicken pot pie. This Chicken Pie recipe has everything you need in a creamy chicken pie. Moist, tasty, home cooked chicken, added vegetables and a light chicken pie sauce made with the chicken stock. Add in some crispy bacon and delicious shortcrust pastry and this easy chicken pie recipe is a winner!
Chicken pie making process
- Mix the flour and salt together. Keep on adding the soft butter with a spoon and mix them very well with the flour..
- Then keep on adding 2 tablespoons of water and kneading the dough. Repeat the process until the dough is formed..
- Roll out the dough and place on the moulds. Stuff with cooked chicken mince. You may also use left over meat. With a knife scratch out the excess dough from the moulds. Decorate as you wish to. Brush with egg wash before putting in the oven.
- Pre heat the microwave oven and bake the pies at 220 degrees for 20 minutes. Let it cool down after taking out from the oven. De mould them carefully and serve..
Seasoning the base vegetable mixture with your favorite blend of dried herbs—sage, basil, oregano, or dill will bump up the flavor quotient. Creamy Chicken pot pie with puff pastry and vegetables – comfort food bliss! Read on to find out how to ensure you don't get a soggy bottom! Place potatoes and carrots in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Chicken pot pie is truly an heirloom recipe—cooks have been making it for centuries.