Red Wine Roasted Chicken.
Cooking Red Wine Roasted Chicken is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being much more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 16 active ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Red Wine Roasted Chicken
- Prepare 500 gm of Chicken.
- You need 2-3 of Medium Size Onions.
- You need 5-6 of Green Chillies.
- You need 1 Cup of Curd or Fresh Cream.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon (If Cream is used instead of Curd).
- You need 2-3 Tablespoon of Refined Oil.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 4-6 Tablespoon of Red Wine.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Soya Sauce (Optional).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Chilli Vinegar (if not using lemon).
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare Pinch of Basil (Optional).
- You need Pinch of Oregano (Optional).
- You need to Taste of Salt.
- You need of Corainder leaves to garnish.
Red Wine Roasted Chicken how to cook
- Make a paste (or cut into small pieces) of 2-3 medium sized onions and 5-6 chillies (I use a lot more chillies as we like it way too spicy)and start frying them in a flattened pan using refined oil/ ghee or mix of both on medium flame..
- Fry them until pinkish colour (takes approx. 15 minutes)and then add ginger garlic paste.. fry for another minute or two and add 500gms Chicken (bone or boneless, but preferably small pieces) to the pan. Add salt to taste and turmeric powder and keep frying occasionally till the moisture of the chicken evaporates..
- While the evaporation happens, add red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala to chicken and fry until moisture evaporates completely. This should take about 5 minutes to happen. (this will also help the masala to stick to chicken and not get burnt)..
- Now add some fresh cream and lemon to restore the moisture of chicken and eventually soften it while getting reddish (You may also use Curd instead of cream. If you are doing so then do not add lemon as it may get too tangy)..
- Fry for 5-7 minutes and you would notice the moisture getting dried up again.. This is the time when you need to add Red Wine (4-8 Tablespoon, depending upon how much flavor you require) and stir it once..
- Also, add 2 tablespoon of Soya Sauce, 1 tablespoon of chilli vinegar, pinch of basil and oregano (if you like the taste of it) and keep frying for another 5-7 minutes. This will help the chicken and the paste to soak in the wine and keep the chicken dry..
- Finally, garnish with coriander and serve hot with Ghee Rice or dal&rice or Parathas. And do revert with any queries or feedback that you may have. Thanks .