Chicken Momos dumplings.
Cooking Chicken Momos dumplings is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being extra special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 27 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Chicken Momos dumplings
- Need for Dough.
- Provide 1 cup of maida/All-purpose flour.
- Give as needed of Water.
- Provide to taste for Salt.
- Give – For filling.
- Require 1 cup for mashed chicken.
- Require 1/3 cup cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup onion chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup capsicum chopped.
- You need 10 for garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 – green chilli.
- Need 1 tsp – soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of schezwan sauce.
- Require 1 tbsp oil.
- Need to taste for Salt.
- Prepare of Chutney.
- You need 5 for dried red chilli.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 4 of garlic clove.
- It’s to taste for Salt.
- Give of Garlic sauce.
- Require 1 – egg white.
- You need 2 – garlic cloves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Require to taste – Salt.
Chicken Momos dumplings how to cook
- For dough, take the maida and add salt to taste. Add water bit by bit and simultaneously knead the dough. After reaching little sticky consistency, stop adding water and start kneading the dough. Make a ball and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- In hot pan, add the chopped onions, ginger galic paste, green chilli and saute until golden brown..
- Add the cabbage, soya sauce, cabbage, szechwan sauce, pepper powder and salt to taste. Saute well for 2 minutes and switch it off..
- Add these things to mashed chicken along with salt to taste and mix well..
- Now make small round roti from the dough, start filling it with the filling and close it as in the pic. S.
- After completing, keep the raw momos in steam for 10 minutes in high flame.
- For chutney, boil the red chilli and tomato in water. Put those in mixer along with the garlic. Grind it. Add salt to taste. If needed, add some Szechwan sauce.
- For garlic sauce, grind garlic clove. To this add the egg white and again grind. Add salt to taste. Then add 1tsp oil and grind. Continue the last step of adding oil and grinding again and again untill the sauce reaches desired thickness..
- Momos is ready.