Potato Pancakes on Grill Pan.
Food preparation Potato Pancakes on Grill Pan is a fun point, moreover it becomes extra unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 14 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients Potato Pancakes on Grill Pan
- Prepare 2 – Potatoes (Take Raw, Grate it).
- It’s 3 tbsp gram flour (besan).
- Need 1 tbsp rice flour.
- You need 2 tbsp – Semolina (sooji)(small).
- Give 1 tbsp – curd.
- Provide to taste – Salt.
- Give 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Give 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Give 1-2 green chillies (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tsp for ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp water.
- Require 2 tsp for fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- Give As needed Oil for roasting pancakes.
Potato Pancakes on Grill Pan how to cook
- Grate the Potatoes. Wash in 2-3 fresh water. Finely squeeze the Potatoes and take out all water. Put it in the bowl..
- Now add curd, gram flour, rice flour, Semolina. Mix it well..
- Add all masala, salt, cumin seeds..
- Ginger garlic paste, mix it. If required add little little water. As we doesn't want batter. We just want to bind the Potatoes..
- Now finally add chopped green chillies and Chopped coriandor leaves. Mix it well. Heat up the grill pan/ tava. Pour the batter and give shape of pancakes. Cover it and let it get cooked..
- Drizzle some drops of oil. One side cooked flip to other side. Cover it again and Cook it well. Roast it from both the sides well..
- Make all pancakes in same way and serve with spicy mango chutney and ketchup..