Gulab jamun. Gulab jamun is a classic Indian sweet. Gulab Jamun recipe – Gulab Jamun Recipe with Khoya or mawa. Halwai Style Gulab Jamun Banane Ka Sabse Asaan Tareeqa
In India, you would find gulab jamun at every wedding, party, birthday and festivals. In short if you arrange any Indian party and plan to keep only. Gulab Jamun is a very popular Indian sweet. Food preparation Gulab jamun is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 9 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition for Gulab jamun
- Require 250 gms semolina.
- Require 500 ml for warm water.
- You need 1 cup – Milk powder.
- Give 1 tsp for Elaichi powder.
- Provide As required Oil for frying.
- Require 1 cup Milk.
- Provide 500 gms – Sugar for sugar syrup.
- Provide 400 ml Water for syrup.
- Require As required Desi ghee.
There a few versions of making it either with khoya, milk powder, bread or sweet potatoes. It is a favorite Indian sweet for many folks. jamun balls. secondly, gulab jamun should always be fried in low flame. otherwise, gulab jamoon would not get cooked at inside. lastly, immerse the fired gulab jamoon to hot sugar syrup for soft and. Gulab Jamun is easily the most popular and loved dessert in India. Gulab jamun is best described as an Indian version of a donut immersed in a sweet syrup.
Gulab jamun making
- In a wok add semolina, milk powder and make a soft dough. Add water if required..
- Let it rest for 15-20 minutes, then make small balls and fry it in the oil. When it turns golden brown take it out. Then in another wok, add sugar, water, elachi powder, bring it to a boil till one string..
- Let it cool down a bit and then add the balls in the sugar syrup and let it set or 30 minutes. Now it's ready to serve..
Gulab jamun recipe is especially dear to me. Find gulab jamun stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. The perfect gulab jamun calls for meticulously measured ingredients and a practised technique. Made with chenna (or khoya) and kneaded with maida, balls of dough are fried till they turn that elusive rosy.