Potato kachoris. How to make Aloo Kachori Recipe or Potato Kachori recipe? Aloo Kachori Recipe Video in Hindi by Nisha Madhulika Also known as Aloo Kachori with Aloo Sabji For stuffing, peel the potatoes. Boil the potatoes until tender, then peel and mash them.
Mash it and mix well with arrow root powder to make dough. Enjoy delicious Kachoris stuffed with potato filling. #alookachori Ingredients: A. These sweet potato kachoris are very easy to make and are very tasty to relish. Cooking Potato kachoris is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be extra special value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 17 components, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients – Potato kachoris
- Require 2 of big potatoes boiled and mashed.
- You need 2 cup – all purpose flour.
- Need 2 tbsp of semolina.
- It’s to taste – Salt.
- Require 400 ml oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Give 1 tsp for fennel seeds.
- You need 2 – green chillies finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp – red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – dry mango powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp for hing/asafoetida.
- You need 25 gm coriander leaves chopped.
Try out our recipe and comment below to share your feedback. – Aloo kachoris are a mouth drooling kachoris stuffed with tangy-spicy potato masala that will make everyone drool for sure. Many of us usually prepare these crusty, flaked deep fried kachoris stuffed. Letâ€™s make potato kachori to make a special holiday breakfast. Potato kachoris are mouth-watering and easy to make.
Potato kachoris making process
- Take all purpose flour in a bowl and add semolina,salt, oil and mix well till it holds shape and knead a soft dough with water and keep it aside for 20 mins…
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add 2 tbsp of oil and add cumin seeds, coriander seeds fennel and saute well, then add green chillies, ginger paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, dry mango powder and hing and saute well then add the mashed potatoes and coriander leaves and mix well….
- Now take the dough and make small balls…then flatten it using hands and then keep the filling in between and seal tight at the ends..and again flatten it using hands..
- Now again heat oil in a kadhai for frying and put the kachoris into it…when it floats and comes up stir constantly till crisp and golden….
- Tasty evening snack, Potato kachoris are ready to serve with tomato sauce….
Take these kachoris on a picnic and enjoy. from potato masala or aloo masala. aloo kachori recipe aloo ki kachori recipe i have share quite a few variety of kachori recipe till now but aloo kachori recipe is my new. Kachori Recipe with step by step photos and video. These are flaky and tasty kachoris made with a spiced moong dal stuffing. the trick to get the flaky as well as soft texture in. Aloo kachori -Crisp homemade pastry shells stuffed with mint and potato mixture.