Pinwheel sandwich cum choco-jam pie. The Best Pinwheel Sandwiches Recipes on Yummly Pinwheel Tea Sandwiches, Italian Deli Pinwheel Sandwiches, Spinach And Bacon Pinwheel Sandwiches. Nutella, white bread slices, fruit jam.
Pinwheel Sandwich is a delightful sweet and spicy snack with a tantalizing flavour and attractive appearance, which makes it ideal to serve at small parties. Flattened slices of bread are layered with jam, cheese and green chutney, and rolled up into pinwheels. Slices of capsicum and olives adds..recipe, pinwheel sandwich, pinwheel sandwiches with step by step photo/video. a unique sandwiches by shaping them like pinwheels. or snack recipe which is served for kids in tiffin boxes. in addition, it can also be served as finger food for adults in cocktail parties. pin wheel sandwich. Cooking Pinwheel sandwich cum choco-jam pie is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 8 ingredients, you can begin cooking 12 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition – Pinwheel sandwich cum choco-jam pie
- Need 2-3 tbsp of Apple jam.
- You need 2-3 drops green food colour (opt).
- Give 2-3 tbsp for Orange marmalade.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp for Hershey's liquid chocolate.
- Require 6 for Bread slices.
- Provide 1 – square piece of cling wrap/silver foil.
- Prepare 1 – big piece of milk chocolate compound.
- Require 2-3 tbsp Sliced almonds.
Easy Pinwheel Sandwich Recipe for a light and healthy meal. Take it out of the refrigerator, take off the cling film and cut it into pin wheel rolls. Pinwheel sandwiches are ready to serve, serve cold with sauce. These four quick and easy pinwheels sandwich ideas will be sure to please guests and your family.
Pinwheel sandwich cum choco-jam pie steps
- Firstly cut off the edges of the bread slices then flatten it on a flat surface with the help of a rolling pin.
- Arrange the bread slices on a wet muslin cloth,one over the other at the end of each slice and stick with drops of water.
- Mix little bit of green food colour in yo'r apple jam to create the colour effect.
- Apply a layer of apple jam on first slice, orange marmlade on the second slice and apply liquid chocolate on the last 3rd slice..sprinkle a spoon of sliced almonds at the edge of first apple jam layered slice.
- Carefully roll the slices tightly by pulling the muslin out while rolling the slices..wrap the rolled pinwheel in the same muslin cloth and keep in refrigerator fo' about one hour..make other pinwheels with the same process and keep in refrigerator.
- Take milk chocolate or any other chocolate('have taken Morde's milk chocolate compound) and melt it in microwave fo' 30-30 seconds 2-3 times by stirring continously till it gets a smooth texture or(can melt chocolate with double boiler method).
- Take the pinwheel sandwich out of the refrigerator, remove the muslin cloth and wrap in cling wrap or silver foil and refrigerate fo' another half an hour to set completely.
- Cut into 1/2"slices with the help of a sharp knife,remove the cling wrap and dip in melted chocolate, keep out of melted chocolate with the help of a fork and let the excess chocolate drop down in the bowl.
- Keep the choco jam pies on a silver foil,sprinkle sliced almonds and keep in fridge fo' at least ten minutes to get set well.
- Yo'r choco- jam pinwheel sandwhich is ready.
- Serve on the morning breakfast table with chilled mango milk shake or other fruit-milkshake.
- 'have used sliced almonds inside as well as outside of the choco-jam pie to balance the sweetness of the pinwheel sandwich..Do try this unique recipe, so catch u later!!!!!!!.
These slice-and-bake pinwheel cookies are easy to make ahead and bake as needed. Fresh orange zest makes a nice counterpoint to strawberry preserves; mix and match your preferred citrus and jam combo (go classic with lemon and raspberry. Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich: the biggest blowout you ever saw. Every pony and non-pony either of them ever met invited. Pinkie pie, Cheese sandwich and baby Rose quartz.