Magic Custard Cake (in pressure cooker). CUSTARD CAKE: very tasty, Spongy and very easy. without Egg, no oven, no butter. This Magic Custard Cake has been a sensation and it's easy to see why. We've included the easy recipe and also a short video to show you how to make it.
One batter bakes into a cake with three separate layers in the oven. It's rich and decadent, yet simple to prepare. MORE+ LESS I'm calling it, this Magic Custard Cake really is magic. Food preparation Magic Custard Cake (in pressure cooker) is a fun thing, moreover it becomes more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 11 components, you can begin cooking 13 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Magic Custard Cake (in pressure cooker)
- Give 2 of eggs.
- Need 1/2 Tablespoon of water.
- Need 75 Grams for sugar.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of butter Melted.
- Need 60 Grams All Purpose flour (maida).
- Need 250 Millilitres of milk.
- Give 1 Tablespoon – vanilla essence.
- Provide 5 Tablespoons Sugar.
- Require 1/2 Cup – water.
- It’s 1 for Apple.
- It’s 1 for Pear.
There were more than a few occasions I almost gave up and tipped the mixture into the bin while I was making this. After looking at all the gorgeous photos of this three layered gooey custard cake online, when I looked at the dodgy cake mixture in. Cooker cake – spongy and a soft, light-textured delicious egg-free sponge cake recipe made in a pressure cooker. Biscuit cake – this is one of the easiest and yummy cake recipe one can make.
Magic Custard Cake (in pressure cooker) step by step
- Separate the Egg yolk from the white. Beat the whites till stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a big bowl place the egg yolks and sugar together till very creamy. Go that extra mile to get that perfect creamy texture.
- Add the vanilla essence and and water and beat till well combined..
- Add the maida to this and beat till you get a thick paste..
- To this add the melted butter and beat till creamy.
- Add the milk, 1/4th of the total each time, and beat till well combined.
- Take the stiff egg white, add it, 1/4th of the total each time and fold in with a spatula till you see a slightly heavier looking frothy layer on the top of the mix.
- Pour into a baking pan. Set it in a dry pressure cooker on a stand. Close the lid without whistle. Bake for 5 minutes on high flame, 3minutes on medium flame and 40 minutes on low flame (I use the normal size burner for baking).
- To check if done, insert a thin knife into the centre. The knife definitely would come out clean. What you should feel for is whether the inside feels still liquid, if yes set it in for another 5 min.
- Once done, leave for around 10 min to cool and invert on to a plate.What you will see is a custardy top layer which is heavenly creany and light and a thicker base layer.
- For the topping, Cut the fruits into thin slices.
- Place the sugar and water in a pan and set it to boil till thick (as of honey consistency). Pour the prepared syrup over the fruits and mix well so that all pieces are coated.
- Arrange on top of the custards cake and serve.
This no bake biscuit cake has chocolate in it and tastes too good. The 'Magic' of this magic custard cake, is that there's only one batter but three distinct layers will appear after baked. Mix in the flour until evenly incorporated. Slowly beat in the warm milk and vanilla extract until everything is well mixed. Fold in the egg whites, ⅓ at a time with a rubber spatula.