Food preparation Chanadal Khichdi is an enjoyable thing, additionally it becomes a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 22 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients Chanadal Khichdi
- It’s 1/2 cup – bengal gram.
- It’s 1 cup of basmati Rice.
- Require 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 for dry red chilli.
- Need 1 – star.
- You need 1 – bay leaf.
- Need 5-6 black pepper.
- You need 1 of "cinemon stick.
- Give 2 pc. – Cardamom.
- Require 1 big cardamom.
- It’s 5-6 for cashewnuts.
- Provide 2 tbsp. – Peanuts.
- Need 1 pc. – Onion.
- Need 2 tbsp of kismiss.
- Need 1 tsp. – Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp. for Ginger garlic paste.
- Need 1 tsp. of Chilli paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp. of Red chillipowder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup. Mint leaves.
Chanadal Khichdi start cooking
- Wash and Soak bengal gram for 1 hour. Soak rice for 15min..
- Heat ghee in a pan crackle cumin seeds dry red chilli black pepper star cinemon stick cardamom and bay leaf now add onion slices salt turmeric powder chilli paste and ginger garlic paste peanuts cashew nuts kiss miss. Saute and add bengal gram red chilli powder turmeric powder stir and add 1/2glass water bring 1boil. Now add rice stir and add 1glass water stir well and make 3whistle. Immidiately open after 3whistle add mint leaves and garam masala and lightly stir and serve..
- Tasty delicious Chandal Khichdi is ready to serve. Garnish with mint leaves..
Kala Chana Pulao & Karahi Paneer.
Food preparation Kala Chana Pulao & Karahi Paneer is a fun point, in addition it comes to be much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 25 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 13 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients – Kala Chana Pulao & Karahi Paneer
- It’s 1 cup rice soaked for 20 min.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Kala chana soaked overnight.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Require 1 tsp garlic chopped.
- You need 1 tsp for cumin whole.
- Require 2 green chilli chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp for cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp for ghee.
- Give 1/2 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Need – Salt as per taste.
- Require of Karahi paneer recipe.
- Provide 100 gm for paneer cubes.
- Require 1 of big tomato.
- Give 1 – Simla mirch cut in square.
- It’s 1 – big onion cut in square.
- Need 2 tsp for ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Need 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 1 tsp for garam masala powder.
- It’s leaves of Few coriander.
- Give 1/2 – lemon juice.
- Require 1 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare for Salt as per taste.
Kala Chana Pulao & Karahi Paneer steps
- Take a cooker add ghee and heat it. Now add whole cumin seed. Fry for few second. Now add chopped onion, chopped garlic and chopped green chilli. Fry for 2-3 minutes..
- Now add turmeric powder, cumin powder,red chilli powder. Fry all the masala for few second..
- Add Kala chana saute for 2 minute. Add soaked rice fry for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and saute..
- Now add 2 cup of water i.e double the amount of rice. Pressure cook for 2 whistle. After that release the pressure and open the cooker..
- The hot Kala chana pulao is ready to serve. It is served with karahi paneer and raita..
- Karahi paneer.
- Marinate paneer cubes with red chilli powder,salt and lemon juice for 10 minutes..
- Take a pan heat oil fry paneer pieces. When they are golden brown take out in a separate bowl. Fry Simla mirch and onion pieces. Take out from the pan..
- In the same oil add cumin seeds,5-6 black pepper, green cardamom and cinnamon.fry for few second. Add chopped onion fry for 1-2 minutes. Add ginger garlic paste and tomatoes. Add salt. Fry for 5 minutes. When tomatoes are cooked switch off the gas. Cool the mixture. Grind mixture with little water..
- I a pan heat one tbsp oil. Add the puree. Add termaric powder salt coriander powder garam masala and kasuri methi. Cover the lid until oil seperates..
- Now add cream then add fried onion and Simla mirch. Cook for2-3 minutes. Add fried paneer and coriander leaves. Cook for few second and serve hot..
- For raita.
- Take one cup curd add 1 tsp black salt 1 tsp chat masala. Add chopped tomatoes, onion and green chilli. Mix well. Serve it with pulao and karahi paneer..