Steak Salad with Ponzu Based Dressing.
Cooking Steak Salad with Ponzu Based Dressing is a fun point, in addition it comes to be more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 22 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Steak Salad with Ponzu Based Dressing
- It’s 1 of Beef Steak *about 300g.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking *optional.
- You need of Salad Vegetables 200g in total (Lettuce, Spinach, Rocket, Celery, Carrot, Onion, Avocado, etc.).
- It’s of <Dressing Base>.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Ponzu.
- Prepare of – or –.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Citrus Juice *Lemon, Lime or Yuzu.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar *optional.
- It’s of <Additional Ingredient Suggestions>.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Chilli Garlic Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Fresh Chilli *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- You need 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Wasabi.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Hot Mustard.
- You need 2-3 teaspoons of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Onion *grated.
Steak Salad with Ponzu Based Dressing instructions
- Mix ‘Ponzu’ (OR Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Citrus Juice and Sugar) with any additional ingredients of your choice. This time, I added Garlic, Ginger, Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce) and Sesame Oil..
- Arrange the salad vegetables on a large plate. Season the steak with Salt & Pepper..
- Heat a frying pan or a grill pan over high heat. When hot, cook the steak for 2-3 minutes each side, or until cooked to your preference. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes, then slice thinly..
- Arrange the sliced steak over the salad, drizzle with the dressing and serve..