Cooking Jini Dosa is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 20 ingredients, you can start cooking 2 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients Jini Dosa
- Give 3/4 cup Dosa rice.
- Give 1/4 cup for Urad daal.
- You need 2 tbsp of Poha.
- Require 1 tbsp of Chan daal.
- Provide 2 tsp for Methi dana.
- Need as required of Oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup – Cabbage finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 Onion finely chopped.
- Need 1/2 cup Capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup Spring onion finely chopped.
- Require 1/4 cup of Beet root Grated.
- It’s 4 of Green chillies (cut into long size).
- Require 4 tsp for Coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need 4 tsp Butter.
- Prepare 8 tsp – Schezwan chutney.
- Give 2 tsp for Pav bhaji Masala.
- Need 100 gms of Chees Grated.
- Need as per taste Salt.
- You need as per taste for Black pepper.
- Require as required Sambhar and chutney for serving.
Jini Dosa step by step
- Soak rice,chana daal,poha,urad daal,Methi dana at evening and make batter from it with water at night and keep it for whole night to batter get fluffy..
- Heat the tawa till it's become so hot. Sprinkle oil and water and wipe tawa with a muslin cloth.Pour 1/2 cup of batter on tawa in dosa shape then pour some oil then on dosa 1st put schezwan chutney and butter.just spread this on dosa properly and put all the cut and chopped veggies, sprinkle pav bhaji masala, salt and black pepper on that and finally grate cheese on the top. Cook dosa on low flame.after cooking dosa cut the dosa in a roll shape and serve it hot with Sambhar and chutney..
Mini Moglai Paratha.
Cooking Mini Moglai Paratha is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being a lot more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 14 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements for Mini Moglai Paratha
- Need 2 cup for atta (wheat flour)for dough.
- Require 2 – eggs.
- Need 1 big onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Need 1 tbsp for minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – bread crumbs.
- Give 1 tsp – black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp sugar.
- Require 1 tsp of haldi(Turmeric) powder.
- Require 9-10 – broken peanuts.
- Prepare 2 tsp for Coriander leaves.
- Provide As needed Refined oil for frying.
- Require As needed Water for making dough.
Mini Moglai Paratha making
- First make dough. Combine flour, salt, sugar and little oil together. Give a mix and put water little by little and knead it. We need semi soft, stretchy dough so that we can able to roll out thin.After kneading it well, smear little oil on the surface of the dough and cover with samp cloth to prevent drying out the surface. Keep it in rest for 15-20 mins..
- Now for inner stuffing in a bowl, put chopped onion,minced garlic, eggs, green chilies,haldi powder, breadcrumbs, peanuts, black pepper powder,salt and coriander leaves (optional).Beat well and it's ready..
- After resting the dough knead it again and take a big ball out of this dough.Ball should be little bigger than daily roti/paratha. Roll with the help of some flour or oil as comfortable. Try to give big roti shape..
- Put the egg mixture as stuffing in the middle of the paratha and fold in opposite directions and seal all the ends with little pressure by fingers. Try to give a rectangular shape. Be careful that no stuffing comes out..
- Heat sufficient oil for deep frying in a kadai and very carefully put each paratha into the oil. Try to fry one piece at a time. Gas flame should be medium so that it gets cooked from inside and outer portion don't gets burn. Fry till it becomes golden brown..
- Serve it with dum aloo and sauce. Vegetarians can replace eggs with paneer..
Mix Veg Mayo Sandwich Grill On Tava it by.
Cooking Mix Veg Mayo Sandwich Grill On Tava it by is a fun point, moreover it ends up being more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 10 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients Mix Veg Mayo Sandwich Grill On Tava it by
- Require 8-10 of bread slices.
- Prepare 1/2 cup for Homemade Chilli Mayo.
- Provide 1/4 cup finely chopped onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup – finely chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup finely chopped green capsicum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup for finely chopped red capsicum.
- Provide of (cabbage, tomato, broccoli, spinach also can added upto choice).
- It’s 2 tsp for Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup for grated process cheese.
- Require for Butter to toast.
Mix Veg Mayo Sandwich Grill On Tava it by process
- Finely Chopped all Veggies in a bowl. Get all ingredients ready. Add homemade chilli Mayo on Veggies and add Italian seasoning..
- Mix it all well and add grated cheese. Apply Butter on 2 slice of bread. On one apply the mayo stuffing. Close the sandwich with another bread..
- Get grill pan heated up on Medium flame. Apply Butter, place the sandwich on heated pan. Toast one side flip and toast another side..
- Serve with ketchup and hot chocolate Milk and masala tea.
Egg Kothu (Minced) Paratha.
Food preparation Egg Kothu (Minced) Paratha is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be a lot more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 15 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Composition for Egg Kothu (Minced) Paratha
- Give 4 of parathas shredded.
- Require 2-3 eggs.
- Provide 1 for onion finely chopped.
- Need 1/2 – capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 1 tomato finely chopped.
- Need 2 green chillies chopped.
- Require 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Need 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp for coriander powder.
- Need To taste – salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Require 1 pinch for garam masala powder.
- Require 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Egg Kothu (Minced) Paratha making process
- Assemble all the ingredients..
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame. Add chopped onions, green chillies, chopped capsicums and saute for 3-4 minutes. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2-3 minutes or till the raw smell disappears. Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and mix well. Add chopped tomatoes, salt and cook till tomatoes turn soft and mushy..
- Next, make a well in the centre and beat eggs into it. Scramble the eggs till almost cooked. Mix the contents of the pan so that the scrambled eggs mix well with the mixture..
- Now add the shredded parathas, chopped coriander leaves and mix well. The contents should be minced with a pounding action using the end of a flat spatula. Cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes tossing the contents well..
- Sprinkle garam masala powder, mix well and turn off the flame..
- Remove to a serving plate and serve hot..
Chana dal Paratha. Chana dal paratha recipe with step by step photos – one more popular paratha made in Punjabi I have already shared one Chana dal methi paratha where the dough is kneaded with leftover chana. This Chana Dal Paratha has a unique texture and rich flavour, which is a class apart from the rest. Chana Dal Paratha Recipe, Channa Daal Paratha Recipe, Bikaner Parata Recepie video in Hindi "Indian Recipe" Indian Cooking.
Chana dal recipe – Delicious, spicy and healthy chana dal that goes well with rice or roti. Bengal gram or split skinned chickpeas are known as chana dal in Indian language. Chana dal parata or dal paratha taste amazing and healthy. Cooking Chana dal Paratha is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 15 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Chana dal Paratha
- It’s – For dough.
- Need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Require 1 tablespoon for oil.
- Need 1 pinch hing/asafoetida.
- Need To taste – Salt.
- It’s As needed of Water.
- Need For stuffing.
- It’s 1 cup – soaked chana dal.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon for Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 pinch hing/ asafoetida.
- Prepare To taste for Salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon for red chilli powder.
- You need As needed – Oil.
- Need 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1-2 for chopped green chilli.
This paratha is super easy to make and is very nutritious. You can serve it with some plain yogurt and pickle. This is a protein rich paratha and. Chana Dal Paratha is a delicious Rajasthani Paratha recipe made with combination of flours, bengal gram and spices.
Chana dal Paratha how to cook
- Take whole wheat flour in a mixing bowl. Then add oil+salt +hing+water as required and knead a soft and smooth dough cover it and rest for 30minutes. Surface.
- For stuffing—– soak chana dal in warm water for 2-3 hours. Heat oil in a pan add Cumin seeds +hing+ chopped green chilli +Ginger paste +soaked chana dal +1/2 cup water mix well and cover with a lid. Lightly steam the dal till cooked.cool it at room temperature. Then mash the cooked chana dal with the help of a masher..
- Now cut the dough into equal portions. Take a portion and flatten it with your fingers now place the stuffing on the dough bring the edges of the dough together and join them at the center.press and flatten it..
- Dust and roll it gently to make 6inches circle. Place it on hot tawa and cook it over medium flame. Spread oil over the m,l surface and cook for approx 15-20 second.repeat flip,press, cook process until golden brown spots appear on both the sides..
- Serve it with mango pickle, curd..
It is the most flavorful and tasty paratha which is great to serve with raita or chutney. Chana Dal Paratha is stuffed delicious Indian flat bread that is nutritious and a wholesome meal generally served with raita or plain yoghurt. Chana dal paratha is popular traditional North Indian dish. Chana Dal Paratha Video Recipe – Cooking Videos in Urdu. چنا دال پراٹھا کی ویڈیو ترکیب۔ کھانا پکانے کی ویڈیو تراکیب. One of the famous desi paratha recipes is chana dal paratha recipe which is not only easy to make but also comes as a wonderful option for evening teatime.