Chicken Sweet And Sour.
Food preparation Chicken Sweet And Sour is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes much more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 18 components, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements of Chicken Sweet And Sour
- Give 3-4 for chicken breasts, cubed.
- Give 2 tbsp – cornflour.
- Prepare 1 for egg.
- Need to taste – salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp for tomato sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp – chilli sauce.
- Give 1 tbsp soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare Some oil to deep fry.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic, grated.
- Require 1 cup – assorted bell peppers, cubed.
- You need 3-4 of spring onion (white part).
- Prepare 1 for onion, cubed.
- Require to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp pepper powder.
- Give 1 tsp vinegar.
- Need 1 tsp – cornflour mixed in 1/2 cup water.
- Provide 2 tbsp for chopped spring onion (green part).
Chicken Sweet And Sour making process
- Marinate the chicken with salt to taste, egg, cornflour, ginger-garlic paste and all the sauces for 10-15 minutes. Heat oil to deep fry..
- Heat oil to deep fry. Fry the marinated chicken cubes in batches till golden. Drain on a kitchen towel and keep aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan and temper with garlic. Saute for a few seconds. Add cubed veggies, onion, spring onion, salt & pepper. Stir fry for 2-3 min..
- Add the cornflour syrup, vinegar..
- And the fried chicken. Continue to simmer till it becomes slightly thick..
- Switch off the flame and garnish with the chopped spring onion..
- Serve on a bed of noodles or with egg fried rice..
Dal Qeema with Chapati.
Food preparation Dal Qeema with Chapati is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be a lot more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 16 ingredients, you can start cooking 13 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients – Dal Qeema with Chapati
- Prepare 1 cup of / 250 grams Chicken mince (murgi ka qeema).
- It’s 1 cup for / 250 grams yellow split gram (dal moong).
- Require 1/2 cup of serving spoons cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 for medium chopped onion (kati pyaz).
- Give 1 chopped tomato (kata tamatar).
- Provide 4-5 of green chillies (hari mirchyn).
- Prepare 2-3 tbsps for yogurt (dahi).
- It’s 1 for , 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste (lehsa adrak).
- Provide 1 tsp salt (namak).
- You need 1 tsp – red chilli powder (laal mirch powder).
- Require 1/2 tsp turmeric (haldi).
- Provide 1 tsp coriander powder (dhanya powder).
- Prepare 1 tsp for all spices (garam masala).
- Give 1 tsp – dry fenugreek (sukhi huyi meethi).
- You need of Chopped green coriander leaves and ginger julienne cut : for garnish.
- Prepare 1-1.5 cup – water (pani).
Dal Qeema with Chapati start cooking
- Wash Dal moong and soak for 10-15 mins (dal ko dhoo kar bhejo lyn).
- Mean while ; take pan, add oil, chopped Onion (kata pyaz) after two mins add garlic paste (lehsan) ; cook it until light golden.
- Add ginger paste (adrak), chopped tomato (kata tamatar) ; add 1-2 tbsps water (pani).
- Add red chilli powder (laal mirch powder), salt (namak), turmeric (haldi), coriander powder (dhanya powder), dry fenugreek (sukhi huyi meethi), 2 chopped green chillies (kati hari mirchyn).
- Mix and cover ; cook for 2-3 mins on low to medium flame.
- Uncover ; add yogurt (dahi) and cook.
- Add chicken mince (murgi ka qeema) and cook for 4-5 mins (bhuyn jab tak smell khatam ho jyn).
- Remove water from soaked dal moong.
- Add in dal moong in pan ; cook for 4-5 mins on medium flame.
- Add 1 cup water (pani), 3 whole green chillies (hari mirchyn) ; cover and cook untill softens (dal gal jy).
- Uncover ; add all spices (garam masala).
- Dish out ; garnish with chopped coriander and ginger.
- Serve it with Chapati.
Ramadan Special – Chicken Satay.
Food preparation Ramadan Special – Chicken Satay is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 13 components, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Ramadan Special – Chicken Satay
- You need 3-4 of chicken breasts, cut into strips.
- It’s 1-2 – lemon grass (only the white portions).
- Require 1 of " galangal, sliced (ginger can be used as a substitute).
- You need 4-5 – garlic cloves.
- Need 5-6 of fresh red chilies.
- Need 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- It’s to taste for salt.
- Require 1 tsp. for cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp. – coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp. oil.
- You need of few wooden skewers, soaked in water for an hour.
- It’s – oil to shallow fry.
- It’s of lime wedges, fresh chilies and chopped coriander to garnish.
Ramadan Special – Chicken Satay making process
- Grind together lemongrass, galangal, garlic, red chilies along with some water into a fine paste. To it add all the dry spices and 1 tbsp. oil..
- Cut the chicken breast into thin strips..
- Marinate the chicken strips with this marinade, preferably overnight..
- Grease the skewers and thread the chicken strips in them..
- Pan fry them by adding some oil till it is well fried on all sides..
- Grill the prepared satay on open fire to get a smokey effect..
- Alternatively, they can be grilled for 25-30 minutes by basting with the leftover marinade midway..
- Serve along with peanut sauce, onion roundels, lime wedges, fresh chilies and coriander leaves..