Zunaka Papad Roll.
Cooking Zunaka Papad Roll is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 13 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Zunaka Papad Roll
- You need 6 of udad daal papads.
- You need 1/4 of katori corn flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 250 grams of oil for deep fry.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Chana daal soaked overnight.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tsp of green coriander.
- Prepare 2 tsp of maida.
- You need Little of water to make paste to stick the rolls.
Zunaka Papad Roll instructions
- Wash the soak chana dal and make a fine paste..
- Heat 4 tsp oil add cumin seeds when splutters slow the flame, add sesame seeds, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, garam masala add the dal paste and mix well, cook on slow flame with a lid till it loses the pan, stir in between..
- Add cut coriander mix well off the flame, zunaka is ready, let it cool..
- Now take papad,apply water with brush to make it wet, stuffed it with zunaka, stick the edges with maida paste, get all the rolls be stuffed..
- Take corn flour in bowl add water to make paste, dip the rolls in paste..
- Heat oil on medium flame then low the flame and drop the papad roll dipped in cornflour, deep fry on low flame so that it can't burn..
- Deep fry the rolls from both the sides till becomes brown..
- Now papad rolls are ready to serve, serve it with sauce..
My Ginger Chicken stirfry Noodles.
Cooking My Ginger Chicken stirfry Noodles is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 9 ingredients, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of My Ginger Chicken stirfry Noodles
- It’s 250 g of medium egg noodle boiled and strained.
- It’s 2 tbls of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Grated Ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 of of white onion cut into strips.
- You need 2 of Breasts chicken cut into thin strips.
- It’s 200 g of Stir fry mixed veg.
- It’s 2 tbls of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbls of oyster Sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt n pepper.
My Ginger Chicken stirfry Noodles how to cook
- Heat the wok and then add sesame oil then ginger fry for 1 minute then add onion.
- Then add chicken fry until chicken is cooked or near to.
- Start boiling the egg noodles when cooked drain until near dry.
- Add the veg mixture to the chicken and cook for 5 minutes if dry add a little more sesame oil and add salt n pepper.
- Mix and stir until veg cooked about 5 minutes.
- Drain noodles.
- Add the noodles and stir then add the soy sauce and oyster Sauce.
- Done serve hot.
Stuffed vada vegetable Roll.
Cooking Stuffed vada vegetable Roll is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 19 active ingredients, you can start cooking 12 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Stuffed vada vegetable Roll
- You need 1/2 cup of Rice flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Semolina.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour maida.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Small size Carrot.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- You need 5-6 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tsp of Curry leaves.
- You need 3 of Green chilli.
- It’s 4 tsp of Oil.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- It’s of red chilli powder as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Sesame seeds.
Stuffed vada vegetable Roll step by step
- Take rice,semolina, all-purpose flour, salt and 1 tsp.oil or ghee and made the dough of it..
- Boil potatoes in pressure cooker..
- Cut all the vegetables in small pieces.I made it's pieces in electric boss chop star..
- Add ginger,garlic and curry leaves paste in it..
- Take a pan,put oil, cumin seeds and mustard seeds.when tadka is ready,.
- Add boiled potatoes paste in it add.saute well all mixture,.
- After 10 minutes our stuffing is ready,add Coriander leaves.keep aside for cooling dawn..
- Mix it well,add all vegetables and masales in it..
- Take the dough and made bolls of it, in similar sizes.made oval shap long chapati..
- Made half stuffing then half portions strips and wraps it over filling and made ready all vadas..
- Take a steamer,in a plate,put malmal cloth over it and add all vadas in the steamer for cooking..
- And cook it on low flame for 30 minutes.after 30 minutes it is ready..
Honey chilli potato. Crispy Honey Chilli Potatoes are a super addictive snack – fried potato fingers are tossed in a sesame honey chilli sauce that's sweet and spicy and will give you sticky fingers that you'll be licking. to chillies and honey. however honey chilli potato recipe is not my husbands favourite and he does as mentioned earlier, the recipe for honey chilli potato recipe is extremely simple, yet few tips and. This Honey Chilli potatoes is a great starter to serve for parties, It is a combination of sweet and spice making it ideal for kids as well as adults to enjoy it. Whether you have memories of this crispy honey chilli potato from college canteens or winter night parties or wedding receptions, its all the same.
Simply irresistable and delicious party starter too. Surprise your loved ones by making these yummy potatoes within. Honey Chilli Potato is a very popular Chinese snack recipe,which has a huge fan following, particularly in India. Food preparation Honey chilli potato is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 8 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 12 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Honey chilli potato
- You need 4 of potatoes.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need as required of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s as required of Oil for frying.
It is a crunchy and flavourful appetizer recipe that can be enjoyed on any occasion. Honey Chilli Potato is a popular Indo-Chinese appetizer. Sweet and spicy flavor combination makes it This Honey Chilli Potato or Aloo is an easy and yummy dish. An ideal dish to serve for parties.
Honey chilli potato start cooking
- Peel.wash and cut potatoes in a finger..
- Sprinkle little salt and 3 tbsp cornflour on it..
- Mix it..
- Heat oil and fry them..
- Remove extra oil from the pan..
- Add chopped garlic..
- Put chilli sauce and tomato ketchup..
- Add fried potatoes..
- In a bowl of water dissolve 1 tbsp cornflour and put in the mixture..
- Stir well.
- Off the gas and drizzle honey on it..
- Serve hot..
Honey chilli potato recipe with step by step photos. Honey chilli potato is a very popular yet easy indo chinese recipe that you can serve as a starter with a drink or even as a side dish for fried rice. Chilli potato is a Indo chinese starter made with fried potatoes tossed in spicy, slightly sweet & sour chilli sauce. This chilli potato recipe will give you restaurant style crispy potatoes in chilli sauce. Honey Chilli Potatoes is an Indo-Chinese dish where deep fried potato fingers are tossed in honey and chilli sauce.
Schezwan mushroom fried rice. Schezwan rice is made by frying rice along with schezwan sauce which is a unique blend of sauces cooked together. In this post I have also shown how to make the sauce from scratch & use the same for your schezwan fried rice. Usually bottled Schezwan sauce from the stores contain additives or.
Schezwan fried rice recipe, originating from the Sichuan province of China, Schezuan cuisine is characterised by bold flavours, brought about by Although the original Schezwan fried rice recipe uses special Sichuan peppers that have a lemony taste, in India Schezuan sauce is prepared using. Schezwan Fried Rice is a Indo Chinese recipe. When I made schezwan sauce at home I atonce listed down the recipes that I wanted to try using it , hence the line up of schezwan recipes 🙂 I have given alternate if you don't have homemade schezwan sauce in hand in my notes section so check it out. Food preparation Schezwan mushroom fried rice is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being a lot more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 12 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Schezwan mushroom fried rice
- Prepare 1 big bowl of cooked rice.
- It’s 150 gms of mushrooms chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 of chopped capsicum.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tbspn of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of chill sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tbspn of schezwan sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Schezwan fried rice gets its name from the use of schezwan sauce, which is used to flavor the fried rice. Schezwan sauce in turn is made using schezwan peppers authentically but here I have used the usual dried red chilies to make sauce for schezwan fried rice recipe. Usually the veg fried rice we. Schezwan style fried rice, an Indo-Chinese version with the ingredients availabe in our pantry.
Schezwan mushroom fried rice how to cook
- In a pan take oil, butter add garlic and saute. Later add onions and saute till brown..
- Add capsicum and saute 2 mins. Add mushrooms and saute for 2 mins more. Don't overcook.
- Add soy,tomato, chilli sauce and saute. Add Schezwan sauce and saute. Add rice salt and mix well. Cook for 2 mins..
- Ready to eat..
I love schezwan recipes, be it noodles or fried rice, now a days my choice is always spicy things. Many of you tried shcezwan fried rice after I posted schezwan. For this mushroom cauliflower fried rice recipe, I basically followed the same steps as I would if making it with regular rice. You don't need to do anything different while making cauliflower. Schezwan fried rice is an Indo-Chinese vegetarian fried rice dish prepared with boiled rice and stir-fried vegetables.