Cheese pie with creamy semolina filling. Today we're going to make a cheese pie with a rich and creamy filling. Sweet semolina cream combined with two types of Greek spicy cheese, gives you an. This is a delicious cheese pie, with a rich and creamy filling that melts in your mouth.
Semolina absorbs extra moisture of the filling so it won't overwet the filo thus making. Traditional cheese pancakes are undeniably tasty but today we are going to enliven the usual recipe The combination of fruits and semolina taste like heaven. We will also add vanilla powder to Crispy and golden on the outside, creamy and fluffy on the inside, these pancakes taste extremely good. Food preparation Cheese pie with creamy semolina filling is a fun thing, moreover it becomes much more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 8 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 14 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements of Cheese pie with creamy semolina filling
- Prepare 250 ml for milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fine semolina.
- Need 20 g – butter.
- Need 350 g – kasseri cheese grated greek (or any other easy melting ).
- Need 300 g – feta cheese.
- Give 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 for dose Greek phyllo ver.2 (click on the link above and learn how to prepare them).
- Give 4-5 tbsps – olive oil for brushing.
Semolina is a coarse pale-yellow flour ground from hard durum wheat and used to make traditional pasta. The term also refers to a British milk pudding, in which semolina is cooked slowly in milk and sweetened with sugar. This dish is served topped with a spoonful of honey, jam or fresh or dried fruit. Make this luscious no-bake pie with cookies and cream cheese filling today.
Cheese pie with creamy semolina filling steps
- Pour the milk into a small pot, put it on medium heat and wait for a few minutes to warm up..
- Add semolina and whisk constantly to avoid any lumps..
- When the mixture starts to thicken, remove it from the heat, add the cold butter and stir until incorporated..
- Add nutmeg and stir. Place it aside and let it cool completely..
- Mix feta with kasseri. Beat the eggs and add them to the cheese mixture. Season with pepper and set it aside for the moment..
- Flour your working surface, take the first piece of dough out of the fridge and start rolling out to form a round pastry sheet..
- The baking pan should be 40cm in diameter, so the bottom pastry sheet has to be a little bigger; it has to cover its sides so that it can hold the filling..
- Add the cooled semolina cream to the cheese mixture and give it a good stir..
- Brush the baking pan with olive oil and transfer the pastry sheet to the pan. Arrange it nicely and spread the filling all over the surface..
- Roll out the second piece of dough. This time, the sheet should be exactly 40cm in diameter, just to cover the filling. Use your rolling pin to transfer the sheet easily..
- Fold and press the edges with your fingers, to seal and decorate the pie..
- Take a knife and carefully cut the pie into pieces but not all the way to the bottom! This way, you're creating vents, to allow the steam to escape..
- Brush with olive oil..
- Bake the pie in a preheated oven, at 180°C/350°F, lowest position, for 45 to 50 min or until it's golden brown..
Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add chopped cookies and COOL WHIP; stir gently until blended. Breakfast Semolina Porridge – Smooth, creamy, delicious, and healthy with the touch of cinnamon and honey. This will certainly warm you up on chilly mornings. Semolina porridge is a hot breakfast cereal, smooth in texture and mild in taste.
Food preparation Muskmelon Pie is a fun point, moreover it comes to be much more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 12 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients Muskmelon Pie
- Require 1/2 muskmelon.
- Require 2 tbsp for sugar.
- Need 1.5 tbsp – corn flour.
- Need 2 tbsp for lemon juice.
- Provide for Pie.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Need 50 gms – butter.
- Need 1.5 tbsp of castor sugar.
- Give as required for Cold water.
- Prepare for Decoration.
- Require as required Muskmelon balls.
- Prepare 1/2 cup – whipped Cream.
Muskmelon Pie making process
- Add butter to flour and mix with finger tips until crumb is formed. Add cold water and knead dough. Rest in fridge for 30 minutes. Roll it with a rolling pin..
- Grease and dust pie dish. Put the rolled roti and set it firmly. Prick it with fork. Add rajma and bake it for five minutes in a pre heated oven at 180. Take out the beans and bake it again for 10-15 minutes until baked. Chop three slice of musk melon..
- Make puree of melon pieces. Add it to a thick bottom pan. Add sugar and lemon juice..
- Add 3 tbsp water to corn flour. Add this to melon. Mix it thoroughly. Cook on slow flame for 3-4 minutes..
- Cool it until at room temperature. Cut balls from melon. Soak it in thick sugar syrup. Once the melon curd is at room temperature fill it in the pie evenly..
- Add whipped cream and make a layer of it. Decorate with melon balls. Rest in fridge for 3 hours until set. Enjoy this cool melon pie this summer..
Root Beer Braised Turkey Drumsticks.
Food preparation Root Beer Braised Turkey Drumsticks is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be extra special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 14 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements for Root Beer Braised Turkey Drumsticks
- You need 3-4 for Turkey Drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 for Carrot Diced Small.
- Require 2 for Celery Diced Small.
- Require 1 for Medium Onion Diced Small.
- Provide 1 1/2 Cup Root Beer.
- You need 1/2 cup of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Cup – Chili Sauce.
- You need 2 TBSP Sriracha Sauce.
- Require 2 TBSP for Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 TBSP for Worcestershire Sauce.
- Give 2 TBSP of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 10 – Garlic Cloves.
- Give 8 of Fresh Sage Leaves.
- Need 6 Bay Leaves.
Root Beer Braised Turkey Drumsticks process
- Rinse the drumsticks and pat them dry. Make 2 slice marks..
- Prepare your vegetables – dice up your carrot, celery and onion..
- Take a deep but wide sauce pan and get it hot. Add a little bit of oil and put the garlic in at the same time. Then place the drumsticks in to sear. Turn them over when golden and place a fresh Sage leaf on each. When the other side is golden, remove from the pan and set aside..
- Without removing the garlic or cleaning up the pan, take the vegetables and add them to the pan and cook about 3-5 minutes until translucent. In a separate bowl mix together with a whisk all the liquid ingredients and add to the pan. Add the rest of the sage leaves and bay leaves as well..
- When the sauce and vegetables come to a simmer, add the drumsticks back to the pan. When it comes to a boil, lower to a medium/low flame and allow the turkey to braise for approximately 2 1/2 – 3 hours or until fork tender. The drumsticks should be turned every 30-40 minutes or so. If the sauce diminishes you may add a cup of water to it and mix so the sauce doesn’t dry out..
- Remove the drumsticks and place them in a Pyrex. Take the sauce and strain out the vegetables as you only want the sauce itself..
- You may cover it and put it in the oven to keep warm or rewarm. Enjoy!.
Hot Chicken Potatoes & Carrots Casserole.
Food preparation Hot Chicken Potatoes & Carrots Casserole is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being extra unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 19 components, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Hot Chicken Potatoes & Carrots Casserole
- Prepare 2 / of Chicken breastfillet – 3.
- It’s 3 for Onions.
- Prepare 2 – Tomato.
- Prepare 5 – 6 pods – Garlic.
- You need 3 – 4 for green chillies.
- Give 3 – potato medium.
- You need 2 of carrots large.
- It’s 2 tablespoons – tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon – soya soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Give 1 tablespoon for chilli kashmiri.
- Require 1 teaspoon coriander powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tablespoon chicken tastemaker / maggi cube.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons for butter.
- Give 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil.
- Require – coriander leaves to garnish.
Hot Chicken Potatoes & Carrots Casserole how to cook
- Clean and chop the potatoes and carrots into small cubes and boil till almost cooked..
- Chop the garlic,onions,chillies,tomatoes into finely small bite size for nice texture. Use not so hot green chilli or adjust the other hot spices..
- Boil with salt and pepper chunks of the chicken breast till soft and tender..
- In a nonstick kadai,melt butter and oil. Saute the garlic, onions till soft and transculent. Add the masalas and mix well till well incorporated..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook till all the juice is oozed and well cooked. Add the potatoes and carrots. Cover and cook for 5 minutes till all nicely moist and well coated with flavor..
- Add the chicken pieces and mix well. Add the sauces, tastemaker and salt. Adjust the hotness if more by adding a teaspoon of sugar..
- Finally after 2 minutes when all the oil is leaving the dish, garnish with coppedo coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with a side accompaniment of scrambled eggs and rotis..
Cooking Turkey Meatballs is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 14 components, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Turkey Meatballs
- You need of Ground Turkey.
- Need Garlic Powder.
- It’s – Dried Oregano.
- Give Dried basil.
- It’s – Veganless chicken seasoning (or regular powder chicken bullions).
- Need Panko Bread (any type of bread crumbs is okay).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need – Sazon. You will need the following:.
- You need Sazon.
- Prepare 1 for Red, yellow, and green bell peppers.
- Require 1 large white onion.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- Provide of Dried oregano.
- Give 1/3 cup for water.
Turkey Meatballs making
- Sazon. Okay so I am Caribbean and we cook with fresh ingredients. We make sazon (some call it mojo) with red bell peppers, green bell peppers, yellow bell peppers, onion, garlic, sweet peppers (this is called gustoso in spanish markets), dried oregano and water. Put all ingredients in the blender This liquified seasoning is amazing on all of your meats. Once done set aside. First picture shows the sazon after it's been done..
- Place ground turkey in a bowl. Add the sazon, panko bread. 1/2 tbsp of dried basil, dried oregano. 1 tbsp of chicken seasoning. Add 1/2 tsp salt and pepper. Mix well adding more bread if meat mixture is too wet. You want meat that feels dense but still soft..
- After well combined, shape into balls. I use my hands as a guide for how big I want them, but you can use an ice cream scoop if you want uniform shaped ones. Place in the fridge for half hour to let them firm up and also the flavors to mix well into the meat..
- Fried the meat balls in a pan with enough oil. Making sure they don't burn and you turn them on all sides. If you have a deep fryer this works best (I need to invest in one but I'm not a fan of frying that much ?).
- This is how they look after fried. These are popular with kids too. Also, we dont really eat them like this, we then cook them in sauce and serve ontop of rice. What I did was place them in my slow cooker after I fried them and added my own sauce and let them slow cook for half hour. They are super delicious and moist. I hope you enjoy..