Dimer Dalna (Bengali Style Egg Curry).
Food preparation Dimer Dalna (Bengali Style Egg Curry) is a fun point, additionally it comes to be more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 23 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Dimer Dalna (Bengali Style Egg Curry)
- Give 2-3 – eggs, hard boiled & halved.
- Prepare 1 for potato, sliced.
- It’s 1 for onion.
- Need 1 tsp. for garlic, chopped.
- Require 1 tbsp. of ginger. chopped.
- Need 1 tomato, pureed.
- You need 1 tsp. of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. for sugar.
- Need 2-3 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- Require 1-2 for bay leaves.
- It’s 1 for " cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamoms.
- Provide 4 cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp. – cumin seeds.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder.
- Give 1 tsp. – red chili powder.
- Require 1 tbsp. of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. – garam masala powder.
- Need 2 for green chilies, slit.
- Give 1 tsp. for ghee.
- Give – coriander leaves to garnish.
Dimer Dalna (Bengali Style Egg Curry) making
- Marinate the potato slices and the boiled eggs with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 5 minutes. Heat 2 tbsp. oil and fry the marinated egg slices and the potatoes separately till light brown on both sides. Keep aside. Grind the onion, ginger and garlic to a smooth paste and keep aside..
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan & temper with the bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves and cumin seeds. Saute for a few seconds..
- Now add the onion paste and saute till light brown..
- Add the tomato puree, tomato paste and all the dry spices (except garam masala powder and salt). Fry till the moisture evaporates..
- Add 2 cups water, salt and green chilies. Bring it to a boil..
- Drop in the potatoes. Cover and simmer on a medium flame for 5-7 minutes or till the potatoes are cooked and the gravy slightly thickens..
- When done, add the boiled eggs and cook, covered for a minute or two. To finish off, add the ghee and garam masala..
- Mix well and serve, garnished with coriander leaves..
Chicken pathia / sweet and sour chicken curry. A Chicken pathia is a hot, sweet and sour curry that finds itself very at home in the British Curry house and it is also MY personal favourite! A Sweet and Sour Indian Curry. When I lived in the UK there was a phase when a pathia or patia curry was the only thing I ordered from an Indian menu.
But why go to an expensive Indian. This Chicken Pathia Curry is a cross between a British friend's Pathia dish, who prepared it for us back in Manali India, inspired originally by a hot sweet and sour duck curry from the complete Indian Cooking cookbook, and my attempts over the past year to perfect this aromatic curry. Chicken Pathia recipe: Hot, sweet and sour curry originating from Persia (adapted from menuinprogress.com). Cooking Chicken pathia / sweet and sour chicken curry is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes a lot more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 16 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Chicken pathia / sweet and sour chicken curry
- Prepare 400 gm for Boneless chicken.
- Give 2 medium size onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 small size Tomatoes finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of Chopped Green chillies.
- Need 2 tsp of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp for grated Ginger.
- You need 1 – bayleaf.
- You need 1/3 tsp – Turmeric powder.
- Need 1 tsp – cumin powder.
- Need 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Need 1 tsp for Tomato puree.
- Require 1/2 tsp for vinegar.
- Require 1 tsp – sugar or Jaggery.
- Require 1 freash lime juice.
- Require to taste Salt.
- It’s As needed – oil.
Add the sauce you prepared earlier, along with the chicken stock, cinnamon powder, cayenne pepper, white wine vinegar, sugar, red food colouring and salt to taste. Sweet, sour and mildly spicy. chicken pathia is a curry house favourite and also one of my daughter Jennifer's favourite curries from my cookbook 'The. Indian restaurant style pathia curry is a medium hot, slightly sweet and sour curry that can be made with chicken, lamb, shellfish or vegetables. Restaurant style pathia curry is the perfect balance of hot, sweet and sour.
Chicken pathia / sweet and sour chicken curry how to cook
- Heat oil in a pan. Add crushed garlic, grated ginger and bay leaf saute well..
- Now add chopped onion, turmeric powder and fry until the mixture turns golden brown.
- Add the chicken and salt and fry till the chicken turns brown..
- Now add chopped green chilli, red chilli powder, cumin powder and mix well..
- Add chopped tomatoes and fry until the oil sepred from the mixture..
- Now add tomato puree, vinegar, lime juice, sugar, and some water. Cook about 10- 12 min on low flame.. turn of the flame..
- Enjoy with naan or rice..
It may not be a curry that comes to mind immediately but once you try it you will. Hot, sweet and sour curry originating from Persia. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Sign in or create a My Good Food account to upload Add the sauce you prepared earlier, along with the chicken stock, cinnamon powder, cayenne pepper, white wine vinegar, sugar, red food. Chicken pathia is a tasty sweet and sour dish that's really fast to make.
Kadhai Paneer Restaurant Style.
Cooking Kadhai Paneer Restaurant Style is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 17 components, you can begin cooking 12 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements – Kadhai Paneer Restaurant Style
- Prepare 200 gm Cottage Cheese (paneer).
- Give 100 gm – Curd.
- You need 2-3 Onion.
- Prepare 3-4 of Tomato.
- Need 2-4 for green chilli.
- Give 5-6 of Garlic.
- Provide 1/2 inch Ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp Coriander whole.
- It’s 2 piece for Cinnamon.
- Require 1 Black Cardamon.
- Give 1/2 tsp – Red chilli powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp of Red Kashmiri Chilli Powder (for colour).
- Give 1/2 tsp – Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp Black Paper Powder.
- Provide to taste Salt.
- Give as needed of Fresh green Coriander and creame for garnishing.
Kadhai Paneer Restaurant Style steps
- Saute the pieces of paneer in a nonstick pan or grilled direct on heat till it turn little red. Keep aside..
- Now take big pieces of capsicum and onion and do the same and keep them aside..
- Now take a pan Add whole Coriander, Cinnamon, CRUSHED- Big black Cardamon, Garlic, Red chilli Powder, Red Kashmiri Chilli Powder and mix for a mint..
- Make paste of 2 onion and Ginger, add it in the same pan and Saute till golden brown..
- Add paste of tomatoes (readymade tomato puree can also be use) Saute for more next 10 mint..
- Add salt, turmeric powder, Coriander powder, black paper powder..
- Now add smooth paste of Curd and mix for 5 mints.
- Now add Paneer, green chilli, capsicum, onion pieces one by one and Saute..
- Kadhai Paneer is ready.
- Garnish with fresh green Coriander..
- Serve hot with Any Indian Bread or Rice.
- I have made it oil free. Grill Paneer, Capsicum and onion in a microwave or Saute them in a non stick pan..