Cooker Daal baati.
Cooking Cooker Daal baati is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being much more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 20 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements of Cooker Daal baati
- You need 1 cup arhar daal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of yellow moong daal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chana daal.
- It’s 1 – Big Tomato.
- Require 2 – green chillies.
- Provide 1 inch for Finely chopped Ginger.
- Prepare as required Green coriander for garnish.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp – Asafoetida.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp – coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- Need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Need for For bati-.
- Give 2 cups for Wheat flour.
- Require 1/2 cup Rava/ Samolina.
- Prepare 1/2 cup desi ghee.
- Give 1/2 tsp Ajwain.
- Require 1/4 tsp baking soda.
- Provide to taste for Salt.
Cooker Daal baati start cooking
- Soak all daals for 1 hour, then boil soaked daals with double water and some salt for 1 whistle and medium the flame for 2-3 minutes..
- Heat a pan and take 2 tbsp desi ghee. Add asafoetida and cumin seeds. Then add tomatoes, green chilli and ginger. Fry them till ghee start separating. Add coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and heat for 2-3 minutes. Pour boiled daal and heat for 10 minutes on medium flame..
- To prepare bati, take wheat flour, rava, ajwain, salt and desi ghee. Mix them with hot water and prepare dough. Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Now make equal size balls from the dough. Heat a cooker and add desi ghee. Then put 4 balls of dough in cooker at a time. Remove the whistle and place the lid. Heat it for 15-20 minutes on medium flame. Occasionally move them so that bati get roasted from all the sides..
- Serve hot bati with daal and apply desi ghee. Garnish daal with green coriander. Serve lemon and chilli to add the spice..