Oats and Dates Laddu.
Cooking Oats and Dates Laddu is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 7 ingredients, you can begin cooking 11 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition for Oats and Dates Laddu
- Require 1 cup for oats.
- Provide 18 of dates.
- Provide 1/2 cup for milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Give 1 1/2 cup – ragi flour.
- Give 1/2 cup honey.
- Need 1 tsp – cardamom powder.
Oats and Dates Laddu process
- Dry roast the oats lightly about 4 to 5 minutes and coarsely grind them..
- Roughly chop 13 dates and fine chop 5 dates..
- Make a smooth paste of roughly chopped dates and ½ cup milk..
- Heat 1 tbsp of ghee in a pan. Roast coarsely grinded oats on low flame about 2 minutes and keep it aside..
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in another pan..
- Roast 1½ cup of ragi flour on low to medium flame about 5 minutes..
- Add oats flour and mix well Add dates and milk paste, ¼ cup of honey and stir continuously on low flame about 5 minutes..
- Let it cool for 15 minutes..
- Add chopped dates, ¼ cup honey and Knead a dough..
- Take a small quantity of mixture in hand and give it a laddu shape..
- Repeat for the rest of flour..
Schezwan matar paneer corn masala. Matar paneer or mutter paneer made in restaurant style with video & stepwise photos. Delicious, creamy rich paneer peas gravy to make your meal special. Matar paneer is one of India's most popular paneer dishes.
Dhaba Style aloo matar recipe, a must try! Matar Paneer is a popular Indian curry dish made with green peas and cottage cheese from the North Indian cuisine. Matar Paneer – Easy Home Style. Cooking Schezwan matar paneer corn masala is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 20 ingredients, you can begin cooking 14 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition Schezwan matar paneer corn masala
- Give 100 gm of paneer.
- You need 1 cup for corn boiled.
- Require 1 cup for green pea.
- It’s 3 tsp for butter.
- Provide 1-1/2 half – onion.
- It’s 1 tsp – vinegar.
- Require 2 tsp for schezwan chutney.
- You need 2 tsp for tomato suace.
- You need 2 tsp soyo sauce.
- Give 5-6 of garlic.
- Give 2 inch – ginger.
- Require 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Give 2 tsp for curd.
- You need 8-10 of cashews.
- Provide 4 tsp – magaj.
- Prepare 1 tsp for cumin seeds.
- Require as needed of Oil for frying.
- It’s 2 tsp of corn starch.
Gobhi matar gets a new twist with the addition of Schezwan chutney. Ingredients for Schezwan Gobhi Matar Recipe. Add lemon juice and garam masala powder and mix well. this recipe of paneer schezwan is very similar to my previous dry version of chilli paneer. as matter of fact, i would say this recipe is an extension to it with a generous amount of schezwan sauce added to it. i personally like this variation where the recipe has some extra flavour of schezwan sauce. moreover. Matar Paneer Masala can go well with Parathas, Naan or even rice.
Schezwan matar paneer corn masala step by step
- Cut paneer,boil pea and corn and take spices..
- All spices are ready.soak all water of paneer,corn, and pea on a cloth..
- Add turmeric powder,chat masala,salt,red chilli powder and mix well.heat oil for frying..
- Mix corn flour and leave it for 10 minutes for marination..
- Fry paneer then pea and corn till crispy..
- Take all fried dish in a tray,take oil and fry roast the spices..
- Coriander powder,salt and turmeric..
- Fry till golden,cool it and grind a smooth paste..
- Transfer into heat pan,add tomato sauce, soyo sauce and sechzwan..
- Vinegar and stir,then put the lid for 7 to 8 minutes..
- You can put some gravy for other veggies also like me.now add paneer corn pea fry and red chilli powder..
- Now add curd,and put the lid off for 5 minute..
- Now transfer spicy veg in a bowl..
- Garnish with butter and coriander leaves.veg is ready for guests in lunch..
You can add either plain or fried paneer as per your choice. To make this delicious recipe of Matar Paneer Masala a bit more rich and creamy you can add some cashews and cream. Mutter Paneer Butter Masala is a recipe in which soft paneer chunks dunked in a rich tomato based Also, add corn flour to thicken the gravy a little. Lastly add green peas and paneer, mix everything To make paneer mutter butter masala, we will be using frozen green peas. To boil them transfer in a.
Peas Paneer Potali.
Food preparation Peas Paneer Potali is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be extra special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 12 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Peas Paneer Potali
- Provide 2 bowl Refined flour.
- Require 1 bowl – blanched Green peas.
- Give 50 gm crumbled Paneer.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Dry mango powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste Salt.
- Give 1/2 tsp of Carrom seeds.
- Provide 2 tsp for lemon juice.
- It’s as needed Refined oil for frying.
- Need 1 tsp for grated ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp for cumin seeds.
Peas Paneer Potali how to cook
- Heat 2 tsp oil into pan add cumin seeds when it's golden add grated ginger fry for few seconds. Add blanched peas with adding salt and turmeric powder, fry for 3-4 min on medium flame..
- Mash the blanched peas add red chilli powder, fry mango powder fry for few seconds than add crumbled Paneer and coriander leaves, mix it well and switch off the flame, keep aside it..
- Make a soft dough of Maida or refined flour with adding 1/4 salt, lemon juice,carrom seeds,2 tsp refined oil. make a little pieces of it..
- Make a puri of small dough than add the peas Paneer mixture and give the Potali shaped structure of them..
- Now heat refined oil on medium heat add all the Potalis and deep fry it till it's golden and crispy or cooked. Take it out from oil keep on the tissue paper to absorb extra oil..
- Now garnish with coriander stem and serve it hot with chutney as you like..
Kadhi pakoda. Kadhi pakora is often made at our home, but I just could not manage myself to take step by step photos and thats why it took me so long to share this delicious Punjabi kadhi. Kadhi Pakora is a light and delicious Indian curry made from chickpeas flour (besan) and sour curd (yogurt). Pakoras or fritters can be made from chickpeas. kadhi recipe, punjabi kadhi, kadhi pakora, kadi pakoda with step by step photo/video recipe. northi ndian yogurt & besan based curry served with rice & roti.
Kadhi pakora recipe is made with gram flour and yoghurt. It is cooked for a long time to make it thick and tasty. Pakoras are made separately and added at the end to the liquid. Cooking Kadhi pakoda is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 28 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 10 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients – Kadhi pakoda
- Require for Ingredients for kadhi pakoda.
- Require 1 for Onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp Coriander Seeds.
- You need 1 Cup About Besan.
- Provide 3/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 for BIG TBSP DESI GHEE (always add in the end of batter.
- Require – (INGREDIENTS TO MAKE kadhi)-:.
- Give 1 Cup Sour Curd.
- Require 1/4 cup for or 4 Tbsp Besan.
- Provide 1/2 – Red Chilli Powder.
- Give 1 liter for Water.
- Need for INGREDIENTS TO MAKE TADKA-:.
- It’s 1 – tej patta.
- Prepare 4-6 Curry Leaves.
- Provide 2 – Green Chillies.
- Require ½ for inch Ginger.
- Give 100 ml or ½ Cup for Water.
- Provide ¼ tsp for baking pow..
- Need 1- ¾ tsp Salt (or as per your taste).
- It’s ¼ tsp for Turmeric / Haldi.
- Require 1 for Lemon (for not sour curd).
- Provide ½ tsp for Methi Dana.
- Require 1 -2 tsp – Salt.
- Require ½ tsp Turmeric / Haldi.
- Give 1 Tbsp for Ginger Garlic Paste.
- It’s ¼ tsp Hing / Asafetida.
- It’s ½ tsp of Coriander Seeds.
- Need 2 – Dried Red Chilies Broken.
Kadhi Pakora Recipe is a Pakistani soupy curry with lots of pakoras in it, and is finished off with a karhi patta tadka. Kadhi is a very popular dish throughout India. Kadhi is a blend of yogurt and besan (gram flour) with besan pakoras. For making kadhi pakora, I have used homemade yogurt.
Kadhi pakoda making process
- Making Onion Pakora For Kadhi 1. Take 1 cup gram flour/besan in a bowl and add 1 chopped Onion 2 Green Chillies ½ inch Ginger ½ tsp Coriander Seeds, ½ tsp red chilli powder, 2/3 tsp salt or as required.2/4 tsp baking powder.
- Mix everything well and keep aside covered for 30 minutes.. this will allow the onions to release their water in the mixture. Depending on the water content in the onions, the mixture will become very moist or just about moist. then accordingly add water as required to..
- Then accordingly add water as required to make a thick batter. I added ¼ cup water. You can also skip adding water if the mixture is too moist.now add ghee in batter. Fry pakoras in deep oil till the pakoras are crisp and golden..
- For kadhi -:In a bowl take 1.5 cups sour curd or about 375 grams of curd. Whisk it well till smooth.Add 8 tbsp gram flour (besan), ½ tsp red chilli powder, ½ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp garam masala powder and 1 tsp salt to the whisked curd.Stir and mix everything again..
- . Stir very well to make a smooth mixture without lumps. If there are lumps, then break them with a wired whisk or a spatula or with your fingers. Keep the curd mixture aside. You can use a blender to make this mixture, but make sure you don’t over do it. You will get butter instead of a smooth blended curd..
- 1. In another pan or kadai, heat 2 tbsp mustard oil. Make sure to use a large bottomed pot so that while cooking, the kadhi does not spill.Add 1 tsp cumin seeds, 8 to 10 methi seeds/fenugreek seeds and a generous pinch of asafoetida/hing. Allow the cumin seeds to crackle and the methi seeds to change their colour. Fry on a low flame, so that these spices do not get burnt..
- . Add ⅓ cup chopped onion. Stir and saute for 3 minutes on a low flame.Then add 1 tbsp chopped ginger/adrak, ¾ to 1 tbsp chopped garlic and 2 green chillies, chopped. Stir and saute for a minute.Now add 4 to 6 curry leaves, 2 dry red chilies (halved or broken)..
- Stir and saute for a minute on a low flame.Then add the curd mixture.Increase the flame to medium and bring the kadhi to a boil. keep on stirring often so that the bottom does not get browned. Time taken to cook kadhi will be around 14 to 16 minutes..
- After the kadhi comes to a boil, then lower the flame and simmer the kadhi for more 6 to 7 minutes. Do stir the kadhi at times. The kadhi will thicken. if the kadhi becomes too thick, then add some hot water.Here is the kadhi ready now..
- Now add the onion pakoras in the kadhi. Stir gently.Cover the kadhi with a lid and the onion pakoras be soaked in the kadhi for 8 to 10 minutes and now surve ??.
But Punjabi kadhi has two different elements – kadhi and pakora. Kadhi pakora recipe is made of fried fritters dipped or soaked in a thick curd and besan gravy. The kadhi pakora is a part of both the Rajasthani as well as the Punjabi cuisines. Kadhi Pakora consists of a diluted gravy based on sour yoghurt thickened with besan (gram flour) which is then simmered with pakoras (fritters). It is the perfect comfort food.
Instant chana dal halwa. The taste is heavenly and it is super healthy for you. I love making this halwa, it is This chana dal halwa is great for any parties, since it is diwali season i am sure you will love it. Similar Recipes, Wheat Halwa Custard Powder Halwa Badam.
Unlike the other yellow lentils like moong and toor/arhar, chana dal takes little more time to cook. Chana dal comes from black chickpeas (kala chana). They are split and the outer cover is removed. Cooking Instant chana dal halwa is a fun point, additionally it becomes much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 7 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition for Instant chana dal halwa
- Provide 1 kg – Chana dal.
- Require 1 kg of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 kg of Ghee.
- Provide 1 Cup of Nuts chopped (your choice).
- Need 1/2 kg – Mawa.
- It’s 1 tsp Kewra water.
- Require Few of Saffron strings.
These lentils are also powdered to give besan or gram flour. The chana dal is best served with steamed basmati rice or jeera rice and a side raita, kachumber (salad) or a vegetable dish. chana dal halwa is a popular Indian dessert which is made during celebrations and get togethers in the house. Chana dal has a richer flavour than other pulses, which lends itself well to the preparation of a mouth-watering Punjabi style chana dal halwa. You can now make moong dal halwa, a rich and sweet Indian dessert, easily in an instant pot!
Instant chana dal halwa making
- Rinse chana dal with water 2-3 times thoroughly. Transfer chana dal to a pressure cooker add 3 glasses of water. Close the lid and Cook for 5-6 whistles.put the flame off. Remove the lid after a few minutes. Check the tenderness. If not continue to cook for 1-2 more whistles. Make sure the dal is extremely dry and no water is left..
- Transfer to the grinder jar. Grirnd to smooth. Transfer the grinded mixture to heavy bottomed wok or pan..
- Now combine sugar, ghee to the dal mixture very well.Beat the mixture with spatula for abt 15 min.Make sure no lumps are left out. Now put the flame on. Firstly put the flame to high for first 5 min afterward put the flame to low-medium. Keep Sautheing until raw smell of chana dal leaves. Slowly it Will start to crumble and ghee starts leaving the edges.Continue Sauteing. Don't leave the halwa for a min.Continue Sautheing till halwa changes it's coloUr and starts leaving kadhai and form round..
- Add this add about 45 mins from the beginning add mawa, chopped nuts, kewra water and saffron strings. Saute for 15 min more on low flame. Put the flame off. Transfer to another vessel as the previous vessel is extremely hot and halwa may be darkened..
- Serve hot with generous sprinkle of nuts..
I'm sharing my super quick shortcut method to making this Moong dal halwa is known for its labor-intensive process. Traditionally, you have to soak dal overnight and grind it and then stir, stir, stir the. Chana Dal Halwa is traditionally cooked by slow roasting chana dal. This is a quicker, simpler and equally delicious take on that recipe. Chana Dal Halwa is a dessert of my childhood.