Veg Hakka Noodles. Veg Hakka Noodles is a popular indo chinese dish in india. this veg hakka noodles recipe taste delicious and will have you craving for more. vegetable hakka noodles is not only popular with kids. Street style Vegetable Hakka Noodles are easy to make at home! These make a quick weeknight dinner, pair them with your favorite Indo-Chinese dish for a meal!
Veg hakka noodles is an Indo-Chinese preparation that is made by tossing boiled noodles and stir fried vegetables in Chinese sauces. The vegetables give it an enjoyable crunchy texture and the soy. This time it was Perfect Veg Hakka noodles – Indo Chinese with a side of Today I am sharing this quick version of noodles which is loved by all with tips and tricks to get the perfect noodles every time. Cooking Veg Hakka Noodles is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 10 components, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Veg Hakka Noodles
- You need 2 packets for veg Hakka Noodles.
- It’s 2 of thinly sliced onions.
- Provide 1 – thinly sliced capsicum.
- Provide 1 cup of thinly sliced cabbage.
- Give 1 tsp for black pepper powder.
- Require 1 tbsp soya sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp for vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of chowmein hakka noodles masala.
- Provide to taste – Salt.
- Require 2 tbsp of oil.
Vegetable Hakka noodles are also more commonly known as Vegetable Chow Mein. This is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. Vegetable hakka noodles consists of stir fry noodles with a variety of vegetables. Hakka noodles and chow mein are famous noodles recipes that everyone raves about, and you can find these in For this veg Hakka noodles recipe, I prefer chopping the vegetables into juliennes.
Veg Hakka Noodles making
- Heat sufficient water in a vessel, add salt, when water starts boiling pour noodles and keep boiling, add 1 tbsp oil to prevent sticking.
- When noodles cooked well switch off the flame and cool the noodles immediately by running it under cold water. This stops the cooking process and prevents the noodles from getting too soft and soggy, then stain the water and keep aside.
- Now we will heat oil in a large frying pan on high heat and once the oil is hot add cabbage, capsicum, onions and salt and saute on high flame until it has cooked.
- Once the vegetables are cooked add cooked noodles and mix well and add soya sauce, vinegar, noodles masala, pepper powder and stir fry for two minutes.
- Once done stir in the cooked noodles and mix well to combine, turn off the flame and transfer veg Hakka Noodles to a serving bowl.
- Note– You can add carrots, green beans in vegetables and also can add red chilli sauce for more taste.
Veg Hakka noodles recipe is the most popular noodles recipe that is served in almost all indo chinese restaurants or stalls. You can replicate the dish at home very easily. Veg Hakka Noodles are one dish I always order at an Indo-Chinese restaurant because they are just so delicious. But I also love making them at home because they are just so easy. Hakka cuisine is a cooking style that originated with the Hakka people from Indo China.