Raw mango mint juice. Hey guys, today in this video we have made RAW MANGO & MINT JUICE. This is a very quick and easy recipe with very fewer ingredients. Follow my channel to learn tasty and authentic recipes which are easy to prepare and serve for your family and friends.
Mango drumstick dal – lentil made using arhar dal (pigeon pea lentils), raw mangoes and drumsticks. the mango dal goes very well with basmati rice. Aam ka Panna (Raw Green Mango Drink) is a refreshing mango drink that is made from raw green mangoes and some mild spices. Panna should have the consistency of orange juice. Cooking Raw mango mint juice is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 6 components, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition for Raw mango mint juice
- Give 1 for raw mango.
- Provide To taste for Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black salt.
- Provide 2 teaspoon – sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon – roasted cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon dry mint powder.
Serve over ice and use fresh mint leaves as a garnish. My mom always makes homemade juice (Polish called "kompot") in Raw Mango Juice & Smoothies : How to Make Fruit & Vegetable Juice in a Blender. Mango juice recipe – Homemade mango juice is so fresh – full of flavor, delicious and refreshing. Try this when mangoes are in full season.
Raw mango mint juice instructions
- Boiled raw mango in cooker ya any pan.
- After they proper cook wait for cool peel raw mango and mashed proper with the help of water.
- Transfer in big bowl add water and all ingredients like salt,black salt, sugar,mint,cumin seeds mix proper and serve.
Mint, ginger, coconut water and lemon juice are the ingredients that you can try with. Mint and ginger add flavor but use them only if you like them. Raw mango juice smoothie decorated with mint leaves Fresh tropical mango juice and fruits, isolated. On white Mango juice is Thai traditional herbal. Juice Mango juice, orange, pineapple into the glass.
Samosa with spicy red chutney. Includes recipes of Guacomole samosas, Bhelpuri samosas and vegetable samosas. How to make Red Meethi Samosa Chutney Recipe for Ramadan Iftar by Kitchen With Amna. A Step by Step Complete Samosa Chutney Recipe by amna.
Spicy chole (chickpeas) are served with samosa and dollops of yogurt and chutney. This red chutney is easy to make and does not require coconut. You need some roasted chana dal aka bengal gram to make this chutney. Food preparation Samosa with spicy red chutney is a fun point, in addition it comes to be much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 11 components, you can start cooking 17 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients Samosa with spicy red chutney
- Give 200 gms of all-purpose flour.
- Give 1 cup oil.
- Give 1/4 cup of water.
- Give 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Provide 4 for boiled potatoes.
- Need 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Give 1 tbsp – minced ginger.
- Need 4-5 of cashews.
- Provide 1-2 green chillies.
- It’s 1 pinch for hing.
- Give 1 Tsp – lemon juice.
Samosa is one of the most popular Indian snacks made of a crispy and flaky deep fried pastry stuffed with a spicy potato filling. The filling inside the Samosa varies, but a tangy and spicy Aloo (Potato) mixture is the most common. Aloo Samosas are made from a dough made of All Purpose Flour. Samosas are known in many parts of the world under a variety of names.
Samosa with spicy red chutney making process
- First, mash the boiled potatoes..
- Add ginger, crushed cashews, green peas and chillies to the mashed potatoes..
- Put a little oil on a pan and heat it. Pour the mixture and bring to a light fry..
- Let it cool of a bit. Add lemon juice and mix it properly. Set it aside..
- For the samosa covering, mix together, ajwain, salt, all-purpose flour and oil in a mixture and mix it uniformly.
- Add water little by little and make a stiff and hard dough..
- Cover and set aside for 15 mins..
- Take oil in a kadhai and pre heat it till the oil is medium hot..
- Knead the dough to smoothen a bit. Make around 6 balls of medium size..
- Roll it on to make it oval shape. The roll should be neither too thick nor too thin..
- Cut the roll in the middle in 2 equal halves..
- Put some water on the straight edge. Now join the edges to form a cone..
- Pour the mashed potato filling into the cone and then seal it properly..
- Now, gently put the samosa in the hot oil kadhai which is medium hot and stir it a bit..
- Once the crust turns firm and reddish on one side, flip it to the other side and same..
- Transfer the prepared ones to a plate and let it cool off a bit. This is where the excess oil comes out..
- Now serve the prepared samosas with a spicy red chutney for a delightful evening snacks!.
From the Middle East and Central Asia, where they first appeared centuries ago, to parts of Africa, South Asia and, of course, America, these simple filled pastries are a tasty small meal or snack. Red and green chutney are the traditional options for serving with Samosas. The red chutney is usually sweet and a tiny bit spicy, and the green chutney is almost always very spicy. I buy my chutneys from the Indian store, I haven't ventured out into making them from scratch yet! Chole Samosa Chaat , both chole and samosa are hot favourites with almost all Indians.
Rose Gulkand lassi. Gulkand Lassi aka Rose Lassi is a revitalizing drink. Lassi is basically a yogurt-based smoothie. This sweet and rich, bracing and classic gulkand lassi is made with rose syrup, gulkand, milk.
This sweet and rich, bracing and classic gulkand lassi is made with rose syrup, gulkand, milk. Add gulkand to prepare rose gulkand lassi. You can use any brand of Rose Syrup, but the most popular one in the market is Rooh Afza. Food preparation Rose Gulkand lassi is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be much more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 5 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients for Rose Gulkand lassi
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh curd.
- You need 1 tbsp – gulkand.
- Provide 3-4 tbsp – rose syrup.
- It’s 3-4 of almonds (sliced).
- You need as needed for sugar if required.
This sweet and rich, bracing and classic gulkand lassi is made with rose syrup, gulkand, milk, yogurt, and some hint. Rose lassi is a fragrant, refreshing and cooling lassi variety made with fresh curd, rose petals and Lassi is very popular in north India during the summer. There are many variations of it and rose lassi. About Gulkand (Rose Petals Jam). "Gul" means rose and "kand" means sweet.
Rose Gulkand lassi how to cook
- First in a blender jar add curd, gulkand, rose syrup and sliced almonds..
- Blend well till smooth..
- Pour in serving glass, garnish with some sliced almonds, gulkand or with some rose petals as you like..
- Serve cool..
Thus, Gulkand is a sweet preserve made of rose petals. It can be called Rose Petals Jam, as well. Rose Gulkand or Rose petal jam is ready in about ten days. Gulkand is an extraordinary home remedy for the treatment of acidity, used as a tonic in order to relieve lethargy, muscle ache, itching. Gulkand Lassi – Indian yogurt drink with rose petal preserve.
Cooking Ginger Cookies#cookiescontest is a fun point, additionally it becomes extra special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 19 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Ginger Cookies#cookiescontest
- Require 110 gms – butter.
- Need 100 gms sugar.
- Require 30 ml of unsulphured molasses.
- Need 1 – egg white.
- You need 1/4 for tspn vanilla.
- Provide 170 gms – all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tspn baking soda.
- You need 1/2 – tspn Cinnamon.
- Give 1/2 tspn ground ginger.
- Give 1/4 for tspn cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup for icing sugar.
Ginger Cookies#cookiescontest instructions
- Prep all your ingredients.
- Beat butter till light.
- Add sugar and beat till fluffy.
- Add molasses, Egg white and vanilla.
- Mix till well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, and the spices.
- Add flour mixture to the butter.
- Mix until well combined.
- Cover the batter with cling film and chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line the baking tray with parchment paper.
- Measure the batter weight. This will help in the division of the batter..
- Roll out the batter into 20 gms balls.
- Coat the ball with the icing sugar.
- Arrange on the baking tray. At least 2 inches away.
- Using the bottom of a glass flatten the cookies lightly.
- Ready for the oven.
- Bake in the oven for 12 mins.
- Once baked, Cool in a wire rack.
- Serve and enjoy. Store the remaining in an airtight container..
Mix vegetable egg fried rice.
Food preparation Mix vegetable egg fried rice is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 8 components, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients Mix vegetable egg fried rice
- Give 3 cups of boiled rice.
- You need 1 bowl chopped vegetables.
- It’s 2-3 eggs scrambled with salt and turmeric powder.
- Give 1 pod – green cardamom.
- Need 2 of cloves.
- It’s 1 of " cinnamon stick.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
- You need As needed – oil.
Mix vegetable egg fried rice making process
- Heat oil and temper whole garam masalas.
- Add chopped vegetables and saute well adding salt.
- Now add the boiled rice, scrambled egg,salt and sugar.
- Toss it well and serve with any Chinese side dish.