Left over roti stir fry. Roti ka Chura is the best option for you them. It's an easy and traditional way of Have leftover Rotis at home and you don't want to throw it away! Roti ka Chura is the best Chapati Strips Vegetable stir fry
Boring leftover turkey is thus transformed into a fabulous dish! This delicious stir-fry is one of my most requested leftover turkey recipes. All my family members love it! Food preparation Left over roti stir fry is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 2 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition of Left over roti stir fry
- Give of left over roti cut into fine strips.
- Give of mixed vegetables cut into juliens(carrot,onion,capsicum,).
- Prepare chopped green chillies.
- Prepare of chopped garlic.
- Give – oil.
- You need – soya sauce.
- Need for salt as per taste.
- Give of black pepper as per taste.
- It’s for green chilli sauce.
- You need for chopped coriander leaves.
Try this Leftover Pork Stir Fry recipe, or contribute your own. This leftover roast stir-fry is simple and delicious. Combined with the fresh stir-fried vegetables, the roasted meat takes on a new lease of life. Simply tear up your leftover meat into strips and add it to the stir-fry near the end so the meat doesn't get overcooked.
Left over roti stir fry how to cook
- Heat oil in a wok, put garlic stir little brown add green chillies, all vegetables stir well in a high flame..
- Now add sliced roti all sauces, Salt & black pepper powder. Mix well. Turn off flame. Add chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot..
Raid your leftovers for this delicious leftover veggie stir fry recipe that's easy to make and is incredible healthy. Put your leftovers to good use in this quick and healthy vegetable stir fry recipe, created by celebrity chef Jeremy Pang! This easy stir fry recipe uses leftover beef roast as the main ingredient. Fill it up with whatever veggies you have on hand, then top it over rice or noodles for a fabulous dinner. I love mine over jasmine or basmati rice, my daughter loves hers over noodles.
Biscuits cake in Microwave. Biscuit cake is a very quick recipe.with limited ingredients you can make this.subscribe to "recipe house" for more quick recipes. In a big mixie jar, take all the biscuits with cream & sugar. Bake an entire cake in the microwave for a birthday or party, or make fun.
Recipe Source :Divya Jencil a Viewer. Now take a microwave safe bowl and grease it with oil generously. You can line the bowl with parchment paper and grease the paper, this way the cake once you have got the batter in. Cooking Biscuits cake in Microwave is a fun point, moreover it comes to be more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 8 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition of Biscuits cake in Microwave
- Prepare 10 for biscuits parle g or any your choice.
- Require 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 4 tbsp milk.
- It’s 1 tsp for cocoa powder sweetness.
- Provide 1 tsp – cocoa powder without sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp – baking powder.
Parle-G Biscuit Cake-Quick Biscuit Cake Recipe-Hide and Seek Eggless Steamed Biscuit Cake – Padhuskitchen. This biscuit cake is very easy to prepare, taste delicious and needs very few ingredients. The Best Microwave Biscuits Recipes on Yummly Old-fashioned Creamed Chicken And Biscuits, Barbecue Beef And Cheese Casserole, Danish Flodebolle.
Biscuits cake in Microwave start cooking
- Blend the biscuits in a mixer to smooth powder..
- In a deep bowl combine the biscuits mixture, cocoa powder, mix well, add baking soda and baking powder and mix well..
- Add sugar and oil mix. Now add milk and mix well to a dropping consistency..
- Now pour in microwave safe cup and add some chocolate chips..
- Microwave on for 1& 1/2minutes..
- To taste insert a toothpick,if it comes out clean the cake is ready, otherwise microwave for 1 more minute..
- Now ready to serve and enjoy..
Arrange biscuits around dish, sprinkle with parsley.. once. Oreo Biscuit Cake in Microwave Oven Popular Biscuit in microwave of Good Quality and at Affordable Prices You can Buy on AliExpress. We believe in helping you find the product that is right for you. AliExpress carries wide variety of products, so you can find just what you're looking for – and maybe something you never even.
Chocolate Milk Cake 🎂 Emoji 😍Style. A block of dark chocolate, usually shown in a red foil wrapper peeled back to show squares of the candy. The style of cake widely varies across platforms. With white frosting and strawberries, Apple and Google's designs suggest a Japanese Christmas cake.
Most platforms depict a glass filled near to the brim, but some show a glass half-full—or half-empty. Navigate to your server settings and proceed to click the "emoji" tab, you will notice a purple button that says "upload emoji". This is the unwrapping of the Hershey's Milk Chocolate Emoji Bar. Cooking Chocolate Milk Cake 🎂 Emoji 😍Style is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 12 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Chocolate Milk Cake 🎂 Emoji 😍Style
- You need 2 glasses milk.
- Give 1 cup sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup for oil.
- It’s 1.5 cup maida.
- It’s 1.5 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Require 2 tablespoon cocoa powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
- Require – Optional for decorating.
- You need sheet Red colour foundent.
- Give sheet of Yellow colour foundent.
- Need for Multicolour balls.
- Need Mealted chocolate.
It will show the contents inside along with a visual and sound perspective. – Glass of Milk emoji is the picture of a simple glass filled up with milk (Though, Microsoft's version looks more. Combinations: 🥛➡️️😋 Need a Glass of Milk. You can use this creative style in messengers and web to impress your friends. This Emoji Cake Recipe by Yolanda Gampp of How To Cake it is easy to follow and delicious!
Chocolate Milk Cake 🎂 Emoji 😍Style instructions
- Take 2glass milk and boil in a pan and now low flame let it cook until it remains 1/2of it, now add 1cup sugar and stir now let it cool completely. Once it’s cool now add 1/2cup oil..
- Now take 1.5cup maida, 1.5teaspoon baking powder,2tablespoon cocoa powder and sieve them in a bowl.
- Now add the milk prepared to the dry ingredients gradually and stir continuously and mix it until it becomes a cake batter.To this add 1teaspoon vanilla essence and mix.Now grease a mould and pour the batter in it..
- Now in a preheated(10mins)kadhai for Aprox. 30-45 mins do check it in between with the help of a Thoothpick Also bake it on low flame..
- Now take it out after it’s baked completely and decorate it!.
Step by step instructions to make your favourite emoji faces out of chocolate cake and chocolate ganache, these cakes are sure to Emoji Cake Recipe. Chocolate Cake Emojis with Adorable Fondant Faces! A bar of chocolate or a candy bar that is made of chocolate. Chocolate is made from cacao seeds and has been treasured by humans for thousands of years. Chocolate fondue (a pot for of warm melted chocolate) makes it easy to add chocolate to fruits and cakes.
Schezwan Fried Rice. Schezwan fried rice is a popular fried rice variety from the Indo chinese cuisine. Schezwan fried rice recipe with step by step photos – spicy and tasty Indo Chinese recipe of stir-fried vegetables and rice in schezwan sauce. Tada – Schezwan Fried Rice to the rescue!
Quick and easy Schezwan Fried Rice is flavored with spicy homemade schezwan sauce. Sarvesh takes his lunch box to office these days. Schezwan fried rice recipe, originating from the Sichuan province of China, Schezuan cuisine is characterised by bold flavours, brought about by pungent ingredients like garlic and chillies. Cooking Schezwan Fried Rice is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 11 components, you can start cooking 2 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Schezwan Fried Rice
- Prepare 5-6 cups of leftover Rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- It’s 1 cup of Green Peas boiled.
- It’s 3 of Capsicum shredded.
- Prepare 2 cups of Cabbage shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of Green Beans.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger grated.
- You need 2 of Ching's secret Schezwan mix readymade sachets.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
Schezwan style fried rice, an Indo-Chinese version with the ingredients availabe in our pantry. I sent this recipe for my monthly kungumam thozhi step by step. Schezwan Fried Rice is a popular and spicy rice dish from the Indo-Chinese cuisine. It derives it's unique pungent & spicy flavor from the addition of Schezwan Sauce.
Schezwan Fried Rice start cooking
- In a pan, heat butter and oil both. Saute ginger and all the vegetables until crisp. Add salt according to taste. The ready mix also is spicy and has salt added in it. So be careful about that..
- Add both the ready mix sachets. Mix well and garnish with coriander for a lovely and an aromatic rice. Enjoy!.
Schezwan fried rice gets its name from the use of schezwan sauce, which is used to flavor the fried rice. Schezwan sauce in turn is made using schezwan peppers authentically but here I have used. Schezwan fried rice is one of the popular Indo-Chinese recipes. It is very easy to make. Basically schezwan pepper is used to make this rice spicy.
Paneer Aloo Methi Matar Pulav.
Food preparation Paneer Aloo Methi Matar Pulav is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 11 active ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition for Paneer Aloo Methi Matar Pulav
- Give 1 bowl of paneer cubes.
- Require 2 for potatoes.
- Need 1/2 bowl peas.
- It’s 1 bowl of Methi (fenugreek leaves)plucked cleaned washed.
- Need 2 onion.
- It’s 1 tsp – ginger garlic paste.
- Need 1 tsp for garam masala powder.
- Require 2 of green chilli.
- Need to taste Red chilli powder andsalt.
- Require 1 tsp of Dhaniya jeera(Coriander cumin) powder.
- It’s as needed of oil.
Paneer Aloo Methi Matar Pulav making process
- Fry the potatoes in oil with little salt and redchilli powder and keep them aside.
- I same oil fry the paneer coated with little redchilli powder, salt, ginger garlic paste, coriander and jeera powder (all in little quantity).
- Add onions, curry leaves, green chillies and methi leaves.
- Once the onions change colour add ginger garlic paste.
- Add green peas and potatoes and coriander.
- Add this masala to boiling rice in cooker(electric).
- Once the rice is cooked add paneer on the top and serve with any nonveg curry or raitha.