Schewan Hakka noodles homemade. Hi Friends presenting you Schezwan Noodles recipe made from homemade Schezwan Sauce, these noodles are easy to cook and can prepared in a short time. You are here: Home > Course > Main Course > Noodles > Veg Hakka Noodles with Homemade Schezwan Sauce. Add a splash of oil to a large pot of boiling salted water and cook the noodles as directed on the package.
Like I have mentioned in my schezwan fried rice post, To get the smoky flavor, increase the stovetop flame to the maximum and stir fry the veggies on a. One such popular dish is Schezwan Hakka Noodles, which is super-delicious and is easy-to-make as well. You will be surprised to know that it doesn't take much time to cook this noodles recipe. Cooking Schewan Hakka noodles homemade is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 15 components, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition of Schewan Hakka noodles homemade
- Prepare as required Noodles.
- Provide 1 cup Chopped Cabbage.
- Need 2 – Capsicum.
- Give 2 Onions.
- You need 1 inch Ginger.
- Require 5 – garlic cloves.
- Prepare 4 for Green chillies.
- Need 2 tsp for schewan sauce.
- Require 2 tsp – Tomato ketup.
- Need 1 1/2 tsp – Soya sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of Green chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp Vinegar.
- Require 2 tsp of Oil.
- Give 1/2 tsp – Sugar.
When it comes to noodles I love hakka noodles and Schezwan noodles. Nothing can beat the taste of noodles cooked in spicy schezwan sauce. Because this homemade schezwan sauce recipe is spicy, sour and slightly sweet and it's that ONE SAUCE you need to perk up any of your meals. Schezwan Noodles recipe – quick stir fry vegetable noodles in schezwan sauce.
Schewan Hakka noodles homemade step by step
- Take a pan add water oil boil it add noodles boil it nicely and after boiled wash it with cool water. Keep it aside..
- Take a pan add oil heat it add cumin seeds, chopped green chilli,ginger-garlic paste, onion carrot, cabbage, capsicum half fry..
- Next step after frying add salt schezwen chutney, tomato sauce, soya sauce, vinegar, green chilli sauce, sugar mix it well add boiled noodles mix it well..
- Next step after mixing noodles serve it hot with tomato ketchup..
This recipe is a spicy yet delicious from Indo-chinese cuisine. This noodles are spicy and you can adjust the level of spice by increasing or reducing the amount of schezwan sauce in it. If you have made the schezwan sauce. Schezwan Stir Fry Veg Hakka Noodles. How to Make Restaurant Style Hakka Noodles At Home?